Jump to content
Rami

Guys can we try to bring back NOLF? Petition

Recommended Posts

Come on everyone, this is one of the best games ever made, nothing even comes close, how about a petition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rami said:

Come on everyone, this is one of the best games ever made, nothing even comes close, how about a petition?

Unfortunately the biggest hurdle is no one seems to know who owns the intellectual property for the franchise.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😔 So there is nothing we can do? 

What a huge waste, there are no games like NOLF nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Eliteone said:

Unfortunately the biggest hurdle is no one seems to know who owns the intellectual property for the franchise.  

This is so damn funny. How they don't know anything about it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TechnoStyle said:

This is so damn funny. How they don't know anything about it ? 

https://kotaku.com/the-sad-story-behind-a-dead-pc-game-that-cant-come-back-1688358811   

A little light reading to answer your question. It's one of several out there on Google search. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't we like try to fund the game from Kickstarter or something? Maybe that will help? There are still fans out there that want the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rami said:

Can't we like try to fund the game from Kickstarter or something? Maybe that will help? There are still fans out there that want the game.

Would be hard to find anyone to make it due to the "who owns it" problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.11.2017 at 11:52 AM, Eliteone said:

https://kotaku.com/the-sad-story-behind-a-dead-pc-game-that-cant-come-back-1688358811   

A little light reading to answer your question. It's one of several out there on Google search. 

So, copyright owners are lazy to find the documents about copyright ownership. Because they will not earn any significant money from the retrieving process. Did I understand that correctly? 

Edited by TechnoStyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That could be a way of interpreting it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to fake a NOLF remake. Once they see someone is going to sell the game I'm sure they'll quickly find out who owns it. Then we can make lots of noise about a genuine remake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.