Guys vs Gals '2'

Belladonna

That's right, the ladies of NOLF2 are wanting another chance to beat up on the guys!

So all you lovely ladies out there...how does Saturday, December 2nd sound? At 2:00pm eastern?

No men signing up now, please, since you totally outnumber us women and ALL of you seem eager to chase after us. :flirt: I'll let you boys know when sign up for the guys will open up. Only ladies posting if they can make that date for now, please. If the date isn't good, suggest another one, okay gals?

BTW, this is open to any woman who plays NOLF2. If you see someone in the server that doesn't come to Unity regularly, please mention this to them!

Gals

1. Belladonna

2. Spacko

3. KillerGirl

4. Catmama

5. UrMathTch

6. FzyBunnySliprs

7. Suglylinny

8. Nines!@tehDisco

Backup: Shinigami

Guys

1. Sasser

2. Leesy

3. Metal

4. Sgt.Pepper

5. FireFOX

6. CheesePuff

7. Suglylinni

8. Natter?

For the server password go here!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! sign Me up I cant wait to beat up on these Guys!!!!!! yaaaay....bella, spax, me, catmama , mathy?.....FUN FUN FUN....OOOOOO Im SOOOOOOOOO ready :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe.....just a thought could it be a little earliar :blink: ....i can still make 2 pm eastarn but would make it alot easiar if it was earliar.....BUT DATE IS GOOD GOOD GOOD

Much earlier than 2:00pm eastern seems to make it harder for those in Europe because it's too early in the evening for them and it'd be near impossible for those on the US west coast. We could push it back to 3:00pm if the majority wanted if that helps at all?

Much earlier than 2:00pm eastern seems to make it harder for those in Europe because it's too early in the evening for them and it'd be near impossible for those on the US west coast. We could push it back to 3:00pm if the majority wanted if that helps at all?

Im all good with moving the time around slightly....between 2 and 4 is good for me....As itll be 9:00-12:00 am here!!!!! :D:D

:D:D Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! sign Me up I cant wait to beat up on these Guys!!!!!! yaaaay....bella, spax, me, catmama , mathy?.....FUN FUN FUN....OOOOOO Im SOOOOOOOOO ready :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe.....just a thought could it be a little earliar :blink: ....i can still make 2 pm eastarn but would make it alot easiar if it was earliar.....BUT DATE IS GOOD GOOD GOOD

Can't wait to crush your dreams into little piles of dust, KG! Muahahahahah!

Are we getting this to work? I remember more then 8 gals, where are they all? Where are... Nines, Pati, Peng, Alexa,.. aren't there more of em?

Independent' date='Nov 20 2006, 06:36 PM' post='68426']

Can't wait to crush your dreams into little piles of dust, KG! Muahahahahah!

Hey hey hey go easy on me and my dreams ok......it still hurts...i need my fantasy world...lol :D:D:D

Suggly is a girl? :blink:;)

Hmm. I thought so, but now that you ask, I have no idea why I think that. Sug, I apologize if your not a girl. Sometimes I wonder how my brain works. Things are a lil Fzy in there :blink::unsure:

Hmm. I thought so, but now that you ask, I have no idea why I think that. Sug, I apologize if your not a girl. Sometimes I wonder how my brain works. Things are a lil Fzy in there :blink::unsure:

Lol, and under closer inspection, I am indeed wrong. It clearly says male under Sug's posting. Can I blame this on being blonde? :blush:

awww :(

and i always thought sugsen was a girl, since he sounded so female via ventrilo :P

Oh yes, and the picture with the dress and the high heels was also a clue :P The shoes match your beard perfectly, Sugsen!

Oh yes, and the picture with the dress and the high heels was also a clue :P The shoes match your beard perfectly, Sugsen!

*drools*

Anyway, Spaxen, you should try to convince Evelyn to join... I do really see a chance this time; even if she'll assure that of course nobody will be able to make her do anything... ;) But maybe some second voice telling her to join could be helpful though.

Yes! Fzy, I'm a girl, don't listen to what they say about me...

Proof:

IPB Image

and

IPB Image

Convinced?! :P

Note: I lied with my gender in the details about me below my ava, and the pic in my profile is just my brother :P

Now lets kick some serious male butts! :D

Yes! Fzy, I'm a girl, don't listen to what they say about me...

Proof:

IPB Image

and

IPB Image

Convinced?! :P

Note: I lied with my gender in the details about me below my ava, and the pic in my profile is just my brother :P

Now lets kick some serious male butts! :D

Suggs A gal!!! ........ if I knew that I would have offered you my seat!

PS. you got a black bogey on your nose, just thought I'd mention it now, save embarassment later :secret:

Wahoo, the Spanish artillery has arrived, and thus completes our roster of females or at least feminines. Please note that we could use some more girls as backup, so ladies, if you feel like playing, don't be afraid to put your name down.

Bella will give the okay when the boys' sign-up can begin. :)

I invited shini, she sounded like she was interested in it! :)