URA's Weapons mod

I deleted all other mods and then installed ur mod again, Weapons-05-Addons.rez is in Custom\Mods\Weapons-05, the title in game says v1.3 - Weapons-05 :(

Ill try it manually then...

Then maybe there are too many .rez files in your Custom/Resources folder, the max should be around 7 or 8...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I SAID: I deleted all other mods and rez files.

I wasn't referring to mods and there .rez files, you can have as many mods installed as you want (I have around 20 installed atm. ;)). I was referring to maps and mappacks in Custom\Resources, there you should have 8 or less .rez files.

You can also check "launchcmds.txt" too see if your game is trying to load too many .rez files by counting all the '-rez' commands. The 19th '-rez' command is the last one that the game will load and the rest will be ignored. Mods are always the last to load and therefore it must be the 19th command or lower.

If this is not the problem, you can try the mod without the addons merged, running MergeAddons.bat will delete Weapons-05-Addons.rez and restore Weapons-05.rez and all other addons from the backup folder.

• 4 months later...

+ Micro Uzi > Dual Micro Uzi's

URA,

I looked for a video of the Dual Micro Uzi's but couldn't find it, if there is one. I wanted to see if you were able to make both Uzi's flash at the end of both barrels, like two flash sockets in the pv. Do you have a video of the Uzi_pv shooting? I was wondering how to do that in Lithtech. I figured it was in code because the only example I know of is the N1 helicopter guns. If you were able to make two flash sockets work (in game) in the pv, how were you able to do that? Can you do that? To have both Guns firing at different locations (end of each barrel) in the pv.

Thanks

Edited by Coty

+ Micro Uzi > Dual Micro Uzi's

URA,

I looked for a video of the Dual Micro Uzi's but couldn't find it, if there is one. I wanted to see if you were able to make both Uzi's flash at the end of both barrels, like two flash sockets in the pv. Do you have a video of the Uzi_pv shooting? I was wondering how to do that in Lithtech. I figured it was in code because the only example I know of is the N1 helicopter guns. If you were able to make two flash sockets work (in game) in the pv, how were you able to do that? Can you do that? To have both Guns firing at different locations (end of each barrel) in the pv.

Thanks

Yes, they both flash. It was a bit tricky to setup at first, I setup two flash sockets (flashleft & flashright) then I was going to use FIREFX_KEY rightflash then in the next fire frame FIREFX_KEY leftflash. But the left and right flashes didn't look right, so I used FIRE_KEY and FIREFX_KEY null instead, the fire_key starts the muzzle flash fx (2xUzi fx, plays both flashes one after the other) and firefx_key is used just to fire without attaching an FX.

• 1 year later...