Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Want to know more about gems in 4.0? Upcoming Omnom livestream!

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone!

Mark here from Omnom. Long time, no see! This Tuesday and Friday, I will be back doing some livestreams on Omnom's Twitch Channel, in which I will be answering questions you might have about gems in 4.0, as well as any questions you might still have about 4.0. I'll also be going over some financial trends from Korea.

I'll also have some articles being released in the coming week, so keep your eyes open for those.

If you are not aware of Patch 4.0, you can read more about it on my site, Omnom.io.

The Q&A will be conducted both in the livestream and on Omnom's Discord. If you have any questions, or would like to drop by and talk about the future of the game, feel free to.

The livestream should start at around 5:00 PM EST (About the time that the official Archeage livestream ends on Friday), and will last around an hour to an hour, depending on how many questions I receive, and how long it takes me to explain all the changes.

If you want to have one of your questions answered on the live stream but can't listen in, feel free to post them below. I'll try to answer every one of them.

I hope to see you there!

The Discord invite links and the link to the Twitch channel is both in this post and in my signature.

View the full article