Sign in to follow this  
*DK* Zyros

[DK]-(german)-Clan

23 posts in this topic

So, [DK], means "Das Kabinett" , it´s a new german "muliti-gaming-clan" playing N.O.L.F.2 and WC3...

[Translation is "the cabinet", whatever ]...

The website is www.daskabinett.eu ...

...hmmm..., the weather is nice...

[still search for clans to match with , beside {SFI}/=NS=/[FF5] at first]...

So please add [DK] to the clan-list...

Yours sincerely...

ApoX [DK]© ...

just a small advise, we have 3 germans including me in =NS=, there are 4 of them in {SFI} i think, another 5 or 6 in [FF5] and none in {BAB}, and only a few without a clan. So it'll be hard for you to get more german members since there aren't much of them around (clanless). So my advise for you is, to change your homepage-language into english, so non-german players will be able to understand what is written in your forums ;) . I hope you'll soon get enough members for a proper 8 on 8 match!, so that your clan can be called a "Clan" like [FF5], {SFI} and =NS= (and {BAB} )

just a small advise, we have 3 germans including me in =NS=, there are 4 of them in {SFI} i think, another 5 or 6 in [FF5] and none in {BAB}, and only a few without a clan. So it'll be hard for you to get more german members since there aren't much of them around (clanless). So my advise for you is, to change your homepage-language into english, so non-german players will be able to understand what is written in your forums ;) . I hope you'll soon get enough members for a proper 8 on 8 match!, so that your clan can be called a "Clan" like [FF5], {SFI} and =NS= (and {BAB} )

Hey, we are already 7 germans in our N.O.L.F.2-Squad... , so we currently "NEED" one more Member :P ...

I like it how it is, but I think we could make a "english-zone" in the forum...

[and looks like {BAB} can´t be called a "Clan" (how you say^^)anymore , but that´s I think another story...whatever....]....

...I like applejuice...

...hmmm..., anyway, thx 4 @dV1$€ ... :lol: ...

EDIT:lol, just saw your sig-Text :lol: ...

Good one ;) ...

Actually DK isn't new, is it? oO

EDIT:lol, just saw your sig-Text :lol: ...

Good one ;) ...

Hehe I made it only since the 4th big clan {BAB} seems to only have a few active members left, I see sgt. pepper from time to time and i saw another one yesterday, was it bongchick or sugarpie? :blink:

So since KH who seemed to have quite a bunch of active players, it's only your clan that i see play often and where I think is a chance of developing. Actually I dunno, how the big clans managed to gain so many members, as so many new clans were founded in the meanwhile but couldn't get more then 6 or 7 members: KH, JFK, UKN, U

The thing is that I want matches for our clan. And with only 3 big clans in Nolf, we just can't play every week, what would take the fun out of it in my opinion. We had you in a minimatch 5 on 5 on october 7th, ff5 on october 8th, then sfi few days ago on october 22nd.

Why don't your brother simply join them, since his clan doesn't seem to work well? :)

Hey maybe u can join together with the new Mr.***** clan.

They seem to be from east-europe and got 6 players now.

Why don't your brother simply join them, since his clan doesn't seem to work well? :)

[DK] "exist" some months now, and had their beginning with the first match against =NS=..., ahh ,...whatever...

Yes, Sniper could join [DK]too , instead of trying to get a 2on2 running :mellow: (with this Inspec Tecquilla, who I never saw playing in the servers) ... , both germans :o ...

What was that yesterday with the Mr.´s?...Looked like a joke to me :huh: ...

. . .

What was that yesterday with the Mr.´s?...Looked like a joke to me :huh: ...

Was total serious...why not....they nice guys/gals

Did u ask em? Are they really a clan? Mr.Picci, Mr.Gabik, who else? :blink:

OMG..........a post from Knix..........he's alive! he's alive!

MR. is definately new a clan, I thought they were from Norway?

Anyway they're getting better by the minute but some of them don't speak english that well, but all nice guys like Nat says.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

The first one actually looks like you Heaty, a photoshoped photo maybe? :lol:

..but knix: Stereotypes!!!! -_-

The first one actually looks like you Heaty, a photoshoped photo maybe? :lol:

it's my father, but shh! ;P

...but some of them don't speak english that well...

just like dk :P

I debated over the dog. I mean you have so many native breeds to choose from!

For some reason I don't find German Shepards as funny as Dachshunds, or Schnauzers.

Sugs, i hope you don't think I was seriously trying to be malicious to Germans. Some of my best friends are krauts :P.

Would make a good trivia question for non-Deutschlanders....name the german, german character, or cuisine in the pics I posted.

Feel free to hijack this boring thread and post some American pics. Please no McDonalds though...too easy, and overplayed to death.

Speaking of Deutchland...

Owning a coporate travel business, I had this guy needing to go to Lichtenstein Germany.

Only problem is there are a few Lichtenstein's in Germany, none having an airport, and the guy didn't know which one he had to go to! One I found near the Czech border, the other just southeast of Stuttgart.

He tells me it has to be the one in Bavaria. But I say, it's really small, you sure? He says he's quite sure. So I book him business class to Stuttgart, tell him he's 35KM or so to the little hamlet of Lichenstein.

He calls me from JFK freaking out as he just realised he has to go to the OTHER Lichtenstein!

Luckily I got him into Leipzig, and all was good. Would have been awesome to see this guy's face driving into this other Lichtenstein pop 73, not speaking a word of German, trying to find out where his conference is. :)

Wow what a boring story....sorry need more coffee.

So, [DK], means "Das Kabinett" , it´s a new german "muliti-gaming-clan" playing N.O.L.F.2 and WC3...

[Translation is "the cabinet", whatever ]...

The website is www.daskabinett.eu ...

...hmmm..., the weather is nice...

[still search for clans to match with , beside {SFI}/=NS=/[FF5] at first]...

So please add [DK] to the clan-list...

Yours sincerely...

ApoX [DK]© ...

Added to the clans listing

Knix' date='Oct 29 2006, 05:04 PM' post='67441']

Sugs, i hope you don't think I was seriously trying to be malicious to Germans. Some of my best friends are krauts :P.

Not at all knix, Ion and I had a good laugh, especially about heatman in Lederhosen! :lol:

okies now that thread is off on hi jackvile

time to close it.