nolf2 video - bn final

Sly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was not skilled based just thought it was a fun day of base rape that maybe someone would view and enjoy

Exactly!!!! I especially found it funny for these reasons. Interestingly enough, all the things that Bleep was complaining about in the video, are things Bleep does to other players on a daily basis. Unfortunately, there are those who can dish it out, but not take it... So kudos to you Sly. All the PC efforts of current players to get Bleep to act in a respectful manner were completely ignored. So Bleep finally got a good dose of Bleep's own medicine.

Bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep...

Anyway, thanks again for the giggles. I think I'll quit early today so I can go home and watch the video again!!!

****This post has been edited for content to adhere to the polite rules of society. My goal is certainly not to upset the Unityhq community. Just to get a point across....****

On a side note, I wonder if she is attributing her new name to the fame of her video. Perhaps she still sees the world through rose colored glasses and thinks the video presented her in a positive light...
No she doesn't. She told me she intends to make more of an effort to play without being a bother to everyone. I've seen players who acted even worse in the servers (and MSN and on forums) improve after a while and become valued members of the community.

I would appreciate it if everyone left her alone now in the forums, because this is starting to go down the road of personally attacking an individual, which is not what UnityHQ is about.

I thought it was quite fun to play with her dont kick her cause of my video cause thats not what the video is for. If I wanted her kicked it would be named THE REAL SFI lol, and yes there are players much worse and Fuzzy hit the nail on teh head. Wait for VERSION 2 haha.

My thoughts exactly, Blue!

Aw Nova was in last night. You missed It?

And no, Killer Girl and Stripper Girl and Cate Archer and Angelina Jolie are all one in the same. I think I missed one in there, but I'm not sure I was there for it anway.

Aw Nova was in last night. You missed It?

And no, Killer Girl and Stripper Girl and Cate Archer and Angelina Jolie are all one in the same. I think I missed one in there, but I'm not sure I was there for it anway.

And i thought Angelina Jolie was Jinx/Jenny....stop confusing old people!!! :upsidedwnsmiley:

Sly's Video? what Video? :unsure:

Probably one of those rare people with eyes in the head :) .

Freak ! lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The point is that yo broke thousand of the SFI and any other clan's basic and not so basic rules.

:24:

And how he was supposed to kill you when you are not chatting, when you chatted time durring the whole time?

Edited by METAL