• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would i add something to my movie which i came in late

and yes thats a new member you can check the ip for your self to mine

and the download is fast enough for americans for being free

yes it is killing people

and the whole thing about owning up a base its take no prisoners am i right?

nolf2 isnt a chat room ^_^

I finally watched the video and it WAS a long download. :P

What was the meaning behind this anyway? Did you wish to humiliate someone, slyly attack a clan's reputation, show that chatters die easy or prove for a fact that you have poor sportsmanship? You succeeded on all those points. Bravo.

Did you wish to humiliate someone, slyly attack a clan's reputation, show that chatters die easy or prove for a fact that you have poor sportsmanship? You succeeded on all those points. Bravo.

"Sly"-ly... Way to pun, Bells! :P But seriously, I haven't seen the video yet. I might have to now. But from where I'm standing, the real humiliation here sits with the person insecure enough to flaunt an entire video somehow supposed to prove his worth and coolness measured in Nolfing skills. (No names mentioned, of course)

Well, now that I have watched the video, let me say that that was no way to behave on Killergirl's part. No argument there. Broke the rules, acted poorly, you name it. I'm really sorry you were treated that way, Sly. In fact, no one should be harassed like that in the server.

Still, I don't want to leave out the fact that you could have done any of a hundred things to defuse the situation, but chose not to. You could've spoken back with reason, humour or even understanding, and in stead you ignored everyone in the server, doing nothing to ease the clear and understandable frustration of a handful of rather new Nolfers. You really don't deserve a 'Hero' badge any more than anyone else in this case, but hey, you didn't break any rules. Good boy! :P

Finally, well, most of us around here have done something stupid once or twice, and luckily everyone usually moves on and forgives and forgets that kind of thing. I'd suggest we do the same in this case.

Nice vid Sly.............does your computer always go that fast?...........no wonder you own..........it was awesome.

Mind you I had a vision of this crazy guy with blood shot eyes chanting kill kill kill while running round a NOLF2 map heh heh.

Seems like you roused our newest member too.......... maybe she is more suited to NS......ouch......

hmmm the game runs realy with this fast speed for you

or is it only the movie?

Seems i'm in the need for a faster machine.

What makes me wonder is this:

No one in Sly's team had the courage to switch to the weaker team

Lame <_<

good video lol

Wasnt the best enemy team you could get tho.. most time they have been afk or talking and most of them missed all the time anyway :lol: :lol:

edit: GO KILLERGIRL :P

"Mind you I had a vision of this crazy guy with blood shot eyes chanting kill kill kill while running round a NOLF2 map"

I am a crazy guy with blood shoot eyes. Video just meant to show ownage. All meant for viewing pleasure of me owning people. <3 Killer girl

Nice spawn/chat kill collection. Apart from that it's nothing really special I think... I mean I can have Winamp in the background playing some music and sometimes I do even hit someone... Was prolly not your best day but... Not really worth 200 MB I think. The chat was nothing special nor the situation nor your owning skills in it. I'm reeeally sorry... :P

(did I get that right? KG had to leave SFI? Awwww... - poor girlie! :()