Sign in to follow this  
Seemann

Nolf1 UnityHQ Euro Server

15 posts in this topic

You ever hear the phrase you attract more flies with honey than vinegar?

I don't really play NOLF1 so wasn't aware of any of this. I'll talk to eliteone about changing some of those settings. Eventually.

You ever hear the phrase you attract more flies with honey than vinegar?

A pertinent question might be why you would want to attract pesky flies in the first place?

Fall damage - on

Location based damage - off

Armor health bonus - off

Run speed - 1.00(lowest)

Default weapon - pistol

WTF?

Changed some of those settings.................Though a nice click on the paypal button above would speed up the settings request you know :lol:

For all the time i've been playing, i saw this server played only a couple of times.

It's confusing to say, but the settings you set are not much better.

Might i suggest you, just in case you need, the following settings:

Fall damage - off (0.00)

Location based damage - on

Armor health bonus - 50 or 100

Run speed - 1.50

Respawn scale - 1.50

Weapons stay - on

Default weapon - Korrektor

Otherwise ther's not much use of the server.

There may be variations of course, but key settings are fall damage, run speed and default weapon.

For all the time i've been playing, i saw this server played only a couple of times.

It's confusing to say, but the settings you set are not much better.

Might i suggest you, just in case you need, the following settings:

Fall damage - off (0.00)

Location based damage - on

Armor health bonus - 50 or 100

Run speed - 1.50

Respawn scale - 1.50

Weapons stay - on

Default weapon - Korrektor

Otherwise ther's not much use of the server.

There may be variations of course, but key settings are fall damage, run speed and default weapon.

Corrector as the default? makes it a bit too easy you know. half the fun is gathering up weapons

Armor bonus = Is this like having a extra cushion?

Fall Damage = You jump of a ledge and see if you get hurt. fall damage adds realism. It's not like Cate is a Jedi Knight using the force to jump off buildings to not get hurt.

If you think it's not much of a server you are most certainly welcome to host one of your own and play on it instead.

Griping about something someone else hosts to be nice to people doesn't get you very far FYI

fall damage adds realism. It's not like Cate is a Jedi Knight using the force to jump off buildings to not get hurt.

... because THAT would be perfectly natural... just something outta everyday life :P

Most people just leave when they find out that fall damage is on.

I'm not saying this because I want those settings. Server is just not played and with those settings it's no use hosting it at all. Save your money and close it. I wanted just to let you know.

|Transmittion out|

Most people just leave when they find out that fall damage is on.

I'm not saying this because I want those settings. Server is just not played and with those settings it's no use hosting it at all. Save your money and close it. I wanted just to let you know.

|Transmittion out|

funny.............. not sure if you are aware but dedicated servers track how many players connect to them and the server gets about 275-400 plus per week using it.

So you appear to be one person griping out of many who are using it. So you'll excuse if I don't shut it down cause you aren't happy with it.

Like I said before feel free to host a server at your expense and set it up the ways you prefer. I've been running nolf servers for years with no issues until you started this one. ;)

|Mind link established|

Hmm... still see no ppl there. maybe they rush to connect while i'm away. Don't know.

I wasnt gripping, just tried to inform u in case u're not aware. There are enough servers to play. Not many, but enough.

|Mind link broken|

:blink::blink::blink: Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................ok?