Can't find Nolf 2 sound track

Larry

I've been looking hi and low for a mp3 quality soundtrack for nolf 2. I searched google as well as this site and all links don't work or no longer have the files...does any one know where to get it. I thought they were on the original game disc but then I realized that only nolf 1 had the sound track.

Thanks much.

Here's the Nolf 2 soundtrack in one complete track. You can always download it with a youtube to mp3 converter. The video portion does list the soundtracks, but unfortunately there aren't any timestamps.

At least this will let you listen to the game music until you can find a version with the tracks separated.

Thanks FortranDragon for the tip and guess if nothing comes up this will have to do, but your correct about track separations cause I was hoping on just putting a few tracks on the cars mp3 player. Any how, just how does one do a youtube to mp3 converter?

You can search for "youtube to mp3". There are a number of websites and apps that will take a Youtube URL, extract the sound, and download the resulting MP3 to your computer.(I'm leaving off a link to any specific website as these things tend to come and go.)

• 3 weeks later...