Sign in to follow this  
Jokko88

Enemies annoying respawning

Hey! Is there any mod that stops the enemies from respawning all the time? I dont want unlimited enemies... Hope you can help me! :)

I have a mod that does that, but I can't get it to attach to a PM as it looks like

attachments are disabled. You can PM me and I can email it to you or I can

send it to one of the admins here and maybe they can put it in the "Downloads"

section. Whatever will work best for you ....

Yes there 2 mods:

1st: Counter Strike

2nd: FEAR

Hey ho,

I've given up on playing NOLF 2 because of the respawning enemies, but I heard there's a mod to fix that. Any idea where I can get it?

Respawning is part of the game, if u dont like it, play a game that doesnt have this like natter said :)

bah :blink:

Is this a question from a spam bot ?

Goodness no. I'm genuinely asking a question. There are some people who can't get used to respawning enemies and the continuous tension of working against the clock, you know.

Anyway, if nobody here knows of something like what I'm asking for, don't sweat it. Play the game the way it was made and enjoy it yourself.

I guess you mean the SP? They spawn a lot lol yes... as for MP.... see natters post.

Have you considered disarming the enemies rather than killing them? - that way they will not respawn, but of course they can still raise alarms and you wont get such great kill stats at the level end.

True JJ!

Besides you can try with stalking them and killing them then move out or you can just type guns and voila.

Edited by METAL

True JJ!

Besides you can try with stalking them and killing them then move out or you can just type guns and voila.

Ah thanks. I'm wishing more for NOLF 1 type gameplay where you shoot them and they die, without the fuss of having to sneak around all the time when they respawn. But again, thanks for all the suggestions.

Are Jokko & Spacedust the same person??

Either way........why don't you or both of you come and join us online......you still get respawing....but you have some great on-line nolfers to help you ;)