Battle of the Sexes: Sign Up!!

Belladonna

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to PM everyone but I'm feeling too lazy, so the password is listed in the original post. :D

marsandvenus - for those as lazy as me who don't want to go back to look it up.

Please do not enter the server unless you're in the roster. You will be kicked out. Thanks!

Great match everyone!! :D

The guys won, three to one, but it was a fearsome battle the whole time. Well done everyone and thanks so much for participating. I'll post the screenshots a bit later. :)

Thanks a bunch, Mr Shotgun. ;)

I really did have a fun time today. We had a nice variety of people and everyone played real well. Although not everyone was on TeamSpeak, a few were and that made it all the more enjoyable. We'll have to do something similar again! :D

Yay! Was a close call with Guru's 114, but yay nevertheless. Nice of you to notice, Bloo. :)

I too had fun! Sure hope we can do something like this again (Americans vs Europeans comes to mind)! We used to do fun matches like this back in ST and it's all good memories. :D

:lol::genius: YAYAYAYAY verry verry verry nice match!!!!!! So much fun! Lets do this more often, jeeeehaaaa :lol:

Verry good game in antartic, gals!!

Oh, I was signed up to the match, well, I didnt join the match because I thought there would be uneven teams, would be much more men than women. Obviously there was enough ppl anyway, and that's good. GGs you had! :D

This match was real hard - all played really good and it was fun even with my 'fantastic' ping :D

btw. I miss the UnityHQ fun weekends with custom maps - would be cool if we can do such matches more often :)

It was indeed a very nice match; great fun and good teams.

Thanks for the link to the TS info, Mime. My opinion of mimes has changed quite a bit since you joined our clan. :)

Glad to hear that. Maybe it's cuz I'm not an original French MIME? :D

This match was real hard - all played really good and it was fun even with my 'fantastic' ping :D

...but the award for the highest-ping-of-the-match is mine tho - still waiting for the prize :P .

This was a good game...

good?...i said good??

It was FANTASTIC

I was on TS on the start but there was nothing but silence in the men's channel...

Forgot to talk with all the ladies around...total breathless :wub:

It's much more easy to coordinate if u talk boys...next time ok?

Thanks for organizing Bella

• 5 weeks later...

I was thinking about having another men vs women next month or early December. The ladies all seemed to enjoy it. I think it was very nice of them to let the guys win so they could keep their pride. ;)