Sign in to follow this  
curseofnight

Lean mod for NOLF?

Hello all, I was wondering if a mod exists to enable leaning left and right in NOLF? I've searched the download section here and a few other places and found nothing, so fingers crossed someone has one tucked away somewhere....

Also, could someone point me to a tutorial or FAQ for editing the NOLF /NOLF2 source code? It doesn't matter if it's 20 pages or 20 characters, I'd be interested eitherway.

Thx in advance, and stay outta HARM's way! :)

We have a few topics here on the forum about modding for the nolf series games. 

Using the search function is kind of a pain. I keep getting error msgs so it only works half the time.

On the plus side, I got past the crazy laser rooms and survived a harrowing train ride! I hope I get to ride that motorcycle soon.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:51 PM, curseofnight said:

Using the search function is kind of a pain. I keep getting error msgs so it only works half the time.

On the plus side, I got past the crazy laser rooms and survived a harrowing train ride! I hope I get to ride that motorcycle soon.

Odd that the search function is working just fine for me.  :c-3:

I think it was just my phone. It's not a big deal.

I went to space and back, infiltrated a ski resort town and drove a snow mobile off a cliff, killing myself. :(