So....

Mys7ical Guru

Since the cheating discussions (which were an essential part of the daily chatting here) get blocked with comments like "with the new update everything will be better" and Mr Slyguy gave us the honor to leave NOLF which stopped random attacks and Phan who obviously has found working pills since Caip censored another one of his posts recently it's pretty calm, you're right ;). People are just doing with what the UnityHQ admin's posts do usually end: "Go and play the game" :) (which actually ain't that bad, even if the drama part of NOLF is left at the moment - e. g. yesterday, there was a full NS DD server and at the same time many people in the UnityHQ DD server...).

(What's about an UnityHQ "Dissenter's Paradise" special event? We could need another war before people stop being interested in fighting... :D)

Yes, if only they caired about nolf sameway they do about FEAR! One missled tittle and BOOM or should I say CRASH! Nolf budget crashed and it can't be restored. Right now somewhere Nolf is laying on a cold, plain surface, and yelling "Somebody revive me!"

Yes, if only they caired about nolf sameway they do about FEAR! One missled tittle and BOOM or should I say CRASH! Nolf budget crashed and it can't be restored. Right now somewhere Nolf is laying on a cold, plain surface, and yelling "Somebody revive me!"

Right... tho... since you screwed up the connection to the topic of this thread I vote for *DELETE THE EVIL SPAM*. I bet Bella is in the perfect mood for that anyway... :D