Nolf 3 News

1Nightmare1

Nolf 3, to be or not to be  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Nolf 3 existense

• yes
    • no

Its 06 and its middle of summer allready and I still don't see any Nolf 3 progress, I don't know maybe I'm not a good browser, or maybe Fox or Sierra is to lazy to get off their butts and do something about it. I can't take it anymore its been 4 years, 4 years and still no dice. I'm a very big fan of Nolf its my favorite game, it was my first awesome game I bought for PC as long as I been in here. With that game I cried, I laughed; seriously! So does anybody knows what happened to Nolf 3? What's going on about it? Nolf come back we need you!

P.S.

I mean come on! Volkov is still alive and he gave up on Cate? Or that mamas boy said they haven't seen the last of HARM? What kind of sequel ending is this? That why we need Nolf 3, Nolf4, and Nolf5 and .............

Its 06 and its middle of summer allready and I still don't see any Nolf 3 progress, I don't know maybe I'm not a good browser, or maybe Fox or Sierra is to lazy to get off their butts and do something about it. I can't take it anymore its been 4 years, 4 years and still no dice. I'm a very big fan of Nolf its my favorite game, it was my first awesome game I bought for PC as long as I been in here. With that game I cried, I laughed; seriously! So does anybody knows what happened to Nolf 3? What's going on about it? Nolf come back we need you!

P.S.

I mean come on! Volkov is still alive and he gave up on Cate? Or that mamas boy said they haven't seen the last of HARM? What kind of sequel ending is this? That why we need Nolf 3, Nolf4, and Nolf5 and .............

Game sequels are made if the game sells well etc. While winning alot of awards the nolf series' sales weren't spectacular.

I'm not trying to discourage you and it never hurts to make noise so Sierra/VU knows people are out there playing the series still. So by all means continue to make noise.

However if you are craving more nolf 2 stories check out the mods in development for it as you will most likely see new content from the community before the publisher.

No news yet?! Well mark my words There will be news and there will be a show! :vinsent:

Moohaahaha! Mahahaha! Mahahaha! Ha! (Ouch!)

Sonic Goo' date='Aug 7 2006, 05:03 AM' post='63844']

Do you know something we don't?

Sorry not yet, but I hope somebody else does, Sonic Goo I hope you are eager to see nolf 3 as I am. So all we gotta do is make history, start off with small things and go up to a high level. Don't worry there will be news! We just gotta think of something! ^_^

Check out the nolf throphy room and see if you can help me out!

Thanks for the reply! Oh yeah if you got a great idea, you could start the "How help Nolf 3" topic and post helpfull facts. or I could start it if you want.

• 5 months later...

hi huys, I saw you have petition for Nolf 2 multiplayer on the main site. Can we please start one for Nolf 3? I will gladly support it and refer as many fans as possible.

this is the response to the email I wrote to Monolith in july 2006

NOLF3 is currently not in development, but you never know what the future might bring.

Thank you for your interest

Monolith Productions

if we have petition signed we will have more to show them :) Please let me know how it goes or if there is any news. I just replayed both Nolf games and I really wish there will be part 3