Sign in to follow this  
blue

keyboard & mouse

i have a logitech cordless mx duo. it worked great for the past 2 years or so. but for the past few months the mouse has crapped out on me. it takes days to recharge and last for about 15 minutes. lately i've been using an old school mouse but its too choppy.

im looking for a new keyboard and mouse now. the keyboard still works fine. its still running on the same batteries that came with the box.

any suggestions for a cordless mouse and keyboard?

i was looking at the logitech mx 3000 laser model. im open to any suggestions.

No cordless..my suggest

a solid cable on mouse and keyboard....no problemos :)

I'm using the Logitech G7 cordless mouse.

I love the replaceable battery packs. I never have to worry about a waiting for the mouse to recharge. I also don't use a ton of buttons on my mouse so the one side button works perfectly for me.

I have a real old Cherry MX 3000 keyboard (since my Logitech wireless died... but actually this can't be a suggestion coz it just sucks) and a Logitech Marble trackball. Had always heavy connection problems with these wireless stuff and if you can get used to a trackball even playing FPS can work. The real good thing is that you don't need much space. Anyway, I guess you already have the new stuff now; just wanted to add this...

Btw, does someone maybe know if it is possible to de-activate the "Windows" button of the keyboard only for one program? I had one when I used the better keyboard but it blocked the key for all programs...