Stop making servers!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since their servers don't work they assume SFI is hacking them? Is that why there are so many KH servers? They keep trying again and again without figuring out the real problem, blaming it on a clan that doesn't even really know they exist? :huh:

KH Members

KH Matches

:P

wow .. he must be really good .. he is only one individual but already won two matches!! .. even against sfi in 1970 :D :D :D

OMG!!!! :24: Defeated before I was even born to form my clan.. :aikido::assassin:

if you're going to make up crap on a website at least use believable dates (not 20 years before NOLF2 was even made not to mention the personal PC :P)

So since their servers don't work they assume SFI is hacking them? Is that why there are so many KH servers? They keep trying again and again without figuring out the real problem, blaming it on a clan that doesn't even really know they exist? :huh:

They thought I hacked their servers because I used the password meantioned here by discoMIME ("khrulez") and tried if it works. Then someone of the [KH] "Members" saw me in their server and wrote in the forum "{SFI} is hacking our servers" :rolleyes:

I contaced [KH] "ClanLeader" about that and he removed the post with my IP and replied something like "I think it wasn't Sasser. It was Cate Archer (censored)" :pcangry:

But he also told me there was a real hacking attempt and someone used my name for that. He had a french (or whatever) IP, though. :unsure:

For this i suggest we bann complete KH (clan) for the next 20 years

from all servers and forget them.

Nice language on their board...realy impressive...seems to be nice people :blink:

KILLERHURTZ - The Movie Trilogy :D

Registered at the PC Gaming World forum some days ago and immediately got strange messages by a KH; like "do u want a free msn". I asked "want what?" and he wrote "a free msn". I asked "what do u imagine if u r talking about a free msn and he wrote "it's free"... Lack of intelligence may be there main problem :rolleyes: .

(hehe, and my account at the KH forum got suspended... surprise :lol: )

OMG!!!! :24: Defeated before I was even born to form my clan.. :aikido::assassin:

if you're going to make up crap on a website at least use believable dates (not 20 years before NOLF2 was even made not to mention the personal PC :P)

Hee hee our match vs them is gone now lol....

yeah I told him and he removed it saying they have never played any match :D

Wise guy. You may try next to make him believe that he never founded a clan... Would be awesome :D .