Sign in to follow this  
fireFOX

cheating who cares

i ve the suspicion that there are many cheaters, who are playing nolf. and some of them are guys who were playing nolf a long time (i don t want to call names). but it s clear that nobody cares about cheating or do sth. against it. everybody is just looking around and waiting that something happens... and this is my roll call to everybody: don t use hacks or something like this to be as good as other players. work on your style!

to the known or unknown cheaters: cheating is abject. keep this in mind! and don t cheat to get one over on so. this really sucks.

now to bella and co.. maybe you should care about cheaters. and pls don t say: It doesn t matter if sb. is cheating (or sth. like this). it s your server and you have to care about it (and about cheaters as well).

pls be so fair and don t cheat! :D

everyone who is against cheating...pls post your opinion in this thread.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm pissed of such threads :angry: .... Of course cheating is crap, but i would appreciate it, that u handle this problem in the background, by contacting the admins of the servers, where you think lots of cheaters play on, so they can contact the "cheaters" and handle the problem with 'em... in the background too

But in general, when i started playing this game online, almost everybody owned me and now it's only a few who still do.... And at that time (where i started) i thought so many players would cheat and i noticed after a while, that u got a huge advantage of a)knowing the maps like your pocket (standard camping spots) b ) getting to know each players playing habit c) using the radar a lot to see where one of your teammates just got killed, or where most likely noone should be.. (for example if your team just rapes, you usually don't need to be afraid of someone in the middle of the map) and d) gaming experience of course

All in all i agree with you, that sometimes something looks extremly suspicious, like someone always knowing where u are and stuff...

but as some of the players in here play this game for 4 years or something like this, maybe they developed those incredible skills, who knows?

whatever! but what i wanted to say, is that these forums here are full of whining and all kinds of drama, and im tired of it already, and by creating such threads (I'm sure you'll find similar threads to this one at least 10 times in these forums) you just start a new round of senseless accusations, arguing, whining and all this kind of BS. In my opinion, this takes away a lot of fun, and makes people leave this beautiful game, and I don't wanna see it die for christs sake!!! :angry:

FireFOX, have you read through the forums here at all? I think it's pretty darn clear that I and nearly everyone else in this community hates cheating and what it does to the game. Go do some reading first before stating that people here don't care about the negative effects of cheating.

whatever! but what i wanted to say, is that these forums here are full of whining and all kinds of drama, and im tired of it already, and by creating such threads (I'm sure you'll find similar threads to this one at least 10 times in these forums) you just start a new round of senseless accusations, arguing, whining and all this kind of BS. In my opinion, this takes away a lot of fun, and makes people leave this beautiful game, and I don't wanna see it die for christs sake!!! :angry:

I agree with mister angry here..........but then again.......... where would we get all the drama from??