Greetings!

Barracuda

Hi all,

I did a quick search before I posted, it's been about 4 years since my last time dropping in...

Hopefully I can hang around a bit longer this time...

How is everyone?

I found my NOLF2 CDs recently, but they are currently in a box. I know which box, just not sure what they are buried under.

Hopefully I can get it installed and running. Sometime soon, it's been REALLY busy lately.

Barracuda

4 hours ago, Barracuda said:

Hi all,

I did a quick search before I posted, it's been about 4 years since my last time dropping in...

Hopefully I can hang around a bit longer this time...

How is everyone?

I found my NOLF2 CDs recently, but they are currently in a box. I know which box, just not sure what they are buried under.

Hopefully I can get it installed and running. Sometime soon, it's been REALLY busy lately.

Barracuda

Good to see you. If you can't find the discs we have the media in the downloads section.

I just have to find which game box they are in, I condensed down to save space.

Just haven't really had time to re-install lately.

I spent most of last night doing a backup of my /home partition (I switched over to Linux a few years ago) when XP crashed on my last PC (just a few months after it was no longer supported, I found it a bit convenient :/ ).

Using a program called "WINE", I can run almost all of my games (Fallout 4 and Space Engineers are the only 2 that don't).

Some things that stopped working on WinXP after I upgraded to newer video cards, all work flawlessly now.

Hopefully I can get back to playing soon.

Barracuda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Despard said:

Hey folks. This sounds like an entirely narcissistic question, but I promise it isn't: Does anyone remember me? :)

I ask because it seems like the most efficient way to flush out folks who have changed their names since 2002.

May have seen your name on that other site that isn't here anymore.  

Haven't changed my name.  Regardless welcome to UHQ. 

Greetings and blessings to all! :) So I myself became fascinated with NOLF and Cate Archer as recently as around December of 2018 and thought "well I have heard of NOLF 2 but did not heard of NOLF 1 or CJ" so I decided to search around and, presto! Found that NOLF1 and CJ was released back in 2000 and 2003, respectively and I thought, "why not give all NOLF games a try". So I did so for the very first time during that same month and year (and you do not want to know how and where I actually got it from) and it has been a blessed experience to play them. Although I am trying to cut down on playing video games too much,  I too hope to play these wondrous games again, just not all the time though because that'll distract me from keeping in touch with the Lord and being committed to serving Him... (sorry if that offends any of y'all)

Many blessings

Jesse (jhinfaith)

12 hours ago, jhinfaith said:

Greetings and blessings to all! :) So I myself became fascinated with NOLF and Cate Archer as recently as around December of 2018 and thought "well I have heard of NOLF 2 but did not heard of NOLF 1 or CJ" so I decided to search around and, presto! Found that NOLF1 and CJ was released back in 2000 and 2003, respectively and I thought, "why not give all NOLF games a try". So I did so for the very first time during that same month and year (and you do not want to know how and where I actually got it from) and it has been a blessed experience to play them. Although I am trying to cut down on playing video games too much,  I too hope to play these wondrous games again, just not all the time though because that'll distract me from keeping in touch with the Lord and being committed to serving Him... (sorry if that offends any of y'all)

Many blessings

Jesse (jhinfaith)

Welcome to UnityHQ. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone, it's "Soldier" from Contract Jack Multiplayer, very good to see you ladie's and gentleman's again. Hope one day we all gonna play together again :)

Edited by stabilizator
  • Like 2