Respect our Mappers

Well, i'm usually not the one who leaves the game cause of a "BS" map like "Silent Thunder Dome", "Mutiny on Mars", "More Violence in the Villa" or "Terrorism in Tokyo" :P j/k pep .. those are really great maps :) i would vote more violence as best of customs :)

But yes, i'm usually not the one who leaves cause certain maps "suck" but to face the truth: Players mainly leave the servers because of the customs :(

well maybe a few maps might suck ,sry about thos lol,but any custom map u play for the 1st time is like playing the retails for the 1st time ...you just dont know where everything is and peeps jumping out from alover kill ya...makes you want to leave ..but peeps cant get use to them or wont download them if theres no servers running them. so if you would like to test your skills in a new level who cares if the maps sucks .. if its playable and it dont lag out the game .its a funky place to nolf! you can always end , i mean 20 min aint that long ...is it? :unsure: btw thx and more violence in villa i like over the rest i made\converted :rolleyes: