The Battle of the Sexes!

Belladonna

That was Natter's polite way of reminding us that we had wanted to have this match, Disco.

I've seen Evelyn, Cel, Catmama and others around lately... how about it gals? Want to beat on the boys? I'm thinking middle of September on a Sunday? Once we get enough ladies locked in with a day/time then we'll open it up to the guys to sign up. :)

That was Natter's polite way of reminding us that we had wanted to have this match, Disco.

Oh, sorry, all I saw were two smilies :P .

*crouches into a dark hole and hides for the rest of his life*

np disco....

for this you have to fight now in the ladies team of course....

and wearing a pink cheerleader outfit... ;)

Hey, who said we'd want him! Can't we have some extra tracking darts in stead? :P

Weeeell... I think the ladies' team can handle one guy IF and ONLY IF he dresses like a woman and puts on make-up and posts a pic of this on the forum. First to post gets the spot! And btw, any Sunday this month is fine with me as of today. Sign me up for anything in September for now!

Yes, the tactic of chat kills has been already tested with some promising results and we still have time to work on that tactic....it's the deadliest tactic ever.

Yepp... Get ready to be chat killed, boys. We are the undisputed world champions.

Now let's see... Girls... Shinigami? Ion? Jojo? Face? Sugar? Breeze? Paris Hilton? Nines? Cel? Jill? Eve? Alexa? Bella? Pati? Catmama? Annika? DVG? E1? Mathy? Gramma? Nanny? (Should anyone see those two, please alert them of the possibility to fight the gender battle for real!) (Sorry if I forgot anyone!)

Should be possible to scramble up 8 members of the fair sex for a Sunday in September, I'd think. I shall nag 'em all to sign up B)

Yepp... Get ready to be chat killed, boys. We are the undisputed world champions.

Now let's see... Girls... Shinigami? Ion? Jojo? Face? Sugar? Breeze? Paris Hilton? Nines? Cel? Jill? Eve? Alexa? Bella? Pati? Catmama? Annika? DVG? E1? Mathy? Gramma? Nanny? (Should anyone see those two, please alert them of the possibility to fight the gender battle for real!) (Sorry if I forgot anyone!)

Should be possible to scramble up 8 members of the fair sex for a Sunday in September, I'd think. I shall nag 'em all to sign up B)

You forgot Peng Peng I guess :P . Maybe you should go to the clans forums and make some advertisement for this... Jojo... DVG... Gramma... Nanny... Is it just me or have these people not been playing since ages?

@Nat: Sure, sure, I'll do that - if your daughter will be wearing boys clothes and playing for the guys... ;)

sign me up if there s a lttle bit space for a burning fox :D

I thought you were male?? Oh my god, now I understand why you always had all these women clothes... :o

I'm interested. I can't do next Sat evening or the following sat (16th) 4PM PST. I really don't think that it would be an issue since all of these matches seem to be in the early afternoon my time. Sundays are fine too.

And guys, I have no problem using phos or missiles. If you are too macho to use it, that is your problem. :lol:

Okay chiquitas, let's sharpen our nails! MEOWCH!