Veterans vs Youngsters UHQ Match

Belladonna

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have plenty of time to work out the issue, Cheese. :)

I see been sitting around all night wondering where everyone was - just realised it is first Saturday in July not today.

Thats why I thought I may not be able to sort the problem in time.

I guess I am starting to show my age - yet I didnt think I would be senial now :(

Sorry, I guess I should have made it clearer. Getting people together for anything is hard so I like to schedule things a month in advace so plans can be worked out. :)

Sorry, I guess I should have made it clearer. Getting people together for anything is hard so I like to schedule things a month in advace so plans can be worked out. :)

Your post was clear....but not my thinking....lalalalala :drunk:

Hell Bella u cannot fight...the youngster part is full!!!! ;)

Naaa.....where is your name....oldies need support

I really really wanted to play but I'll still be gone on vacation. It was tempting to arrange the date to suit me, but there's a bunch of things going on all summer and I didn't want to make people wait till late July. I'll be rooting for the Vets though!!! :D

Is there any chance that we can move this match to a week prior or later? July 1st is the beginning of the July 4th weekend for us septics (ask the British what that means). I would love to help out my fellow geriatric nolfers. I will be outta town. If this posses to much of a prob, no worries, i'll catch you on the next go around.

* Idea! If the match does go on July 1st, have it be a July 4th themed match! Every player plays under the name of a famous or infamous American. (suddenly notices the sound of crickets...creeps away).

Heya METAL! I'll have to put you on backup because the youngsters are filled. Show up anyway, though, because people's plans change and there is even a chance you'd play for the veterans if they don't get enough people.

Hey, there are still open slots for us oldtimers! Get off the rocking chairs and play!! :D

The date is staying the same, sorry KNIX. I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend, though. Could you please ask your crickets to quiet down? :P

I would love to play 4 vets (by the way vets sounds just like veterinars :P ) I have 1 year of playing + I am a fast learner :D = nolf 2 youngster 'n' veteran. B) HEHEHE! :P

lol i guess it's too late for ya METAL, but hey didn't you tell me you were born early 1982?? *hint* :P

but anyways: Nothing against you two Gunman or Spyder, but you rarely play (i haven't seen anyone of you since i started playing nolf2 in december 2005) so in my opinion METAL should be allowed to play instead of one of you two cause he at least plays regularly! :)

Well Id love to play..(for the oldies of course ;) ) but I'll be on my way to NZ to visit my family at that time. :rolleyes:

I hope we can have another one of those matches. :)

:D Cel

Cel you must cancel your trip to the Neutral Zone! This match is much more important and your skillz are needed! :) But if you do decide to go to the Neutral Zone instead of the match have a safe and happy trip :)

Heheheh :lol: (Skills!!!??? Thats a good one!)

Ahhh thanku Bel Pie! :) You go and show those 'scallywags' (as my Mum would call them) a thing or two for me!

Ohh why is NZ called the Neutral Zone? Is it because of our anti-nuclear policies? :mellow:

:bye: Cel

lol i guess it's too late for ya METAL, but hey didn't you tell me you were born early 1982?? *hint* :P

but anyways: Nothing against you two Gunman or Spyder, but you rarely play (i haven't seen anyone of you since i started playing nolf2 in december 2005) so in my opinion METAL should be allowed to play instead of one of you two cause he at least plays regularly! :)

spyder and gunman play nolf1

Add me too :D I am 21 and will be there for shure.

afraid you will have to count me out i am going on holiday for 2 weeks s i will miss out maybe next time sorry guys/girls