WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*gaspgasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

:Nanarok::Nanarok::Nanarok:

WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*gaspgasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Yeah yeah, so did we :)

Nice try at a dig Harry, but I actually don't like any beer, American, Japanese, Italian, German, Canadian, Dutch, Irish, British w/e. I guess if I had a gun to my head, i would choose either a Harp or Amstel, as they are at least are tollerable to my tastebuds. Jack Daniels should be hosting the WC. THEN y'all would have such a good time, and not give a sh@t who won the darn thing :P.

American Beer sucks, Miller (MGD not bad, but eh), Busch, Coors Light, Bud, Pete's Wicked Ale, Yeulinger (spelling?), whatever...all bad.

When i was in a fraternity in College, all our parties were inundated with this crappy vile beer called "Natural Light" or Natty light for short. We drank this tripe, as it was cheep and we were in college where most of us had no $$$. We're talking like $9 a case cheap. So over the course of my college carrier I probably drank close to 5,000 natty's. The smell of squigeeing a saturated nasty party room floor as a pledge, with a hangover the size of Montana, and some Fraternity Groupie passed out half naked in the corner will be embeded on my brain until I die. And thus I drink Jack. It always tastes the same, no cans to dispose of, and an acquired taste that doesn't have people raiding your liqour cabinet.

Well we cant score penalties :(

So its a good job we can drink Beer :D

Would be boring if everybody had the same talents... :lol: