U.S. NOLF-A-RAMA

Belladonna

How about we continue on with RXS's idea on playing games at 10:00pm eastern? It seems there is a full server every afternoon, but when I go online at night it's usually a ghost town. If we all have a set time to meet up, maybe some of the US players that have been looking for action can actually find some. ( No Lodingi, not THAT kind of action. )

So how about we few players in the States get together and frag every evening at 10:00? In either DM or DD. Or are you all too chicken to play against me? :P

Oh, Euros, you're more than welcome to join us. Go ahead and get up at 4:00am to play, it'll be fun! :lol:

How about we continue on with RXS's idea on playing games at 10:00pm eastern? It seems there is a full server every afternoon, but when I go online at night it's usually a ghost town. If we all have a set time to meet up, maybe some of the US players that have been looking for action can actually find some. ( No Lodingi, not THAT kind of action. )

So how about we few players in the States get together and frag every evening at 10:00? In either DM or DD. Or are you all too chicken to play against me? :P

Oh, Euros, you're more than welcome to join us. Go ahead and get up at 4:00am to play, it'll be fun! :lol:

darn. i thought you were coming on to me. :(

Well, I like the Idea...........................Its just that 10pm est. is MY beddy bye time :) I'm usually on earlier................6 to 9 pm est. Not to mention most Euro's (except Moody, who's up all night.) are fast asleep at that time. Onyx for one, whom I can relate to very easily, needs all the rest he can get. Poor guy. I understand he's taking Cortizon shots just so he can hold his mouse.

P.S. 10 eastern is still 7 Pacific for Mr. RXS :) But HEY!, I'm willing to frag anytime.

Hey Bel,

The time was chosen in an effort to catch all four mainland US time zones (for evening play in the North American server). Take a couple of NoDoz and come play!