C2H5OH..... No, no. I mean H5N1

Yes, I do think the danger is real! I believe that aliens invaded earth some hundred years ago and the human race got intermingled with this alien race. Then they caused World War 1 and 2 and build Disneyland. Some years ago they started to develop a deadly virus we refer to as "bird flu" to kill the whole human race - those sneaky little bastards! Oh and of course they took Elvis with them and created the awfully bad movie "Highlander 2".

:rolleyes:

I didn't know there was a country so dominant in chickens that it could monopolise the sector by eliminating the competition via a virus?

Anyway, now we've got Boris Jeltsin explained, maybe we could give that other Boris a try - Alexander Boris Depfeffel Johnson! (More Boris here.) Maybe one of our British nolfers could help out? Leesy? April? Haguey? Anyone?

IPB Image

I personally think that the virus was created artificially by...

So what do'ya think? Do you think the danger is real?

I think you're right. But you're wrong about the creator. It was prolly a student doing this in his cellar-laboratory on his lunch break. Hell god knows I've designed a few viruses and bacteria too when I was young and innocent. It's as easy as developing long-range rockets (well Iran is able to :lol: ).

No wonder that the CIA was unable to locate Iraq's WMD: their experts are all tied up with poultry.

George Bush doesn't care about black chicken!

Sonic Goo' date='May 16 2006, 08:29 PM' post='55562']

I didn't know there was a country so dominant in chickens that it could monopolise the sector by eliminating the competition via a virus?

Anyway, now we've got Boris Jeltsin explained, maybe we could give that other Boris a try - Alexander Boris Depfeffel Johnson! (More Boris here.) Maybe one of our British nolfers could help out? Leesy? April? Haguey? Anyone?

IPB Image

What makes this so surreal.........he is a Conservative member of parliament ! :o god help us :rolleyes: