Sign in to follow this  
Caip

suggestion

hey you mappers out there,

what do you think about converting the NOLF1 Marokko map into a NNOLF2 DD map?

That would be great!

Spawn? ;)

hey you mappers out there,

what do you think about converting the NOLF1 Marokko map into a NNOLF2 DD map?

That would be great!

Spawn? ;)

I need to finish all the other projects first, but its a good thought B)

Gonna keep it in mind :)

cool! it is a great map and fun to play! and i guess it would make a great DD map!

Spawn Spawn Spawn!!! :static::static::static:

Wonderful idea.... :)

Hey guys how about making a mod that is similar to Counter Strike, just think about it for a second, it's like playing Counter Strike except with Nolf Characters and Locations and Weapons or maybe not. But it would be awesome if you guys made a gameplay that is similar to Counter Strike. Is that ok? Or is it bad? Now before anybody reply I just want to say, I'm not saying that Nolf sucks and need to follow Counter Strike footsteps or anything close to that, all I'm saying it would be cool to tweak the gameplay with CS style! So what do you think?

What excactly do you mean?

I think it would be cool if we could mod some of the old PacMan maps for NOLF...what do you think? I'm not saying that PacMan is better than NOLF or that NOLF needs to follow PacMan's style of play, just saying it would be cool to tweak the game play with PacMan style or even space invaders....what do you think?

I can understand making something like Goldeneye in the Source engine because it's a good game, it's hard to find and the technology is better. In this case, CS:S sucks, is omnipresent and the nolf engine isn't as good as Source.

PacMan would be possible if you knew how to mod. The maps are easy to make 3d, but making the dots give points and such is harder.

If anyone is going to mod, I'd suggest some sort of CTF variant. You can PM me for more details.

I'd enjoy a CTF mod, Sonic. :)

A bunch of posts were deleted since they had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic and they were not only stupid but also against forum rules. All of you grow up and stop calling each other names.

Yes, Mom, mam, sry