Who plays in the Euro Unityhq server

Eliteone

I'm looking for a head count of who plays in the Euro UnithHQ server so if you play in it post a reply.

I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :D

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, it!! :lol:

Did I say I love it? ;)

:) Cel

I do! And beleive it or not even with the higher ping (usually 100) I seem to play better. And for an "old coot" such as myself thats something to cheer about!

I do! And beleive it or not even with the higher ping (usually 100) I seem to play better. And for an "old coot" such as myself thats something to cheer about!

Senility is a terrible thing. He got his NOLF2 scoring and his Golf scoring mixed up, you see. You should see him on the golf course: "YES! It didn't go in!!! That's one more point for ol' Bel!!! I just hope none of these young whippersnappers figures out my new strategy!" It's heartbreaking. :(

really??? :blink:

I noticed, that it is way easier for me to beat you in EU-Server than anywhere else :lol:

But anyways, back to topic: Yeah, I do play in this Server regularly and it's the best server out there in my opinion :D

Needless to say, many people play in the Euro server without being registered here or posting in this thread. E1, don't the servers count how many different players enter a server during a given period of time?