Need Help

For the last three days..I can't log on to NOLF2...I keep getting an error message that say's

Error retrieving latest version information

(WS_WSAECONNREFUSED)

ANY info or suggsestions will be helpfull...I tryed 2 reinstall but keep getting the same error message....WTF over :angry:

Well, technically it's a Windows Socket error which would mean that the requested service isn't running on the host (but it is since I understand you are using the regular NOLF2 "join" screen).

Check your firewall, or turn it off for the time you try to connect to the NOLF2 host. Could be that your firewall is blocking the ports NOLF is using.

For the last three days..I can't log on to NOLF2...I keep getting an error message that say's

Error retrieving latest version information

(WS_WSAECONNREFUSED)

ANY info or suggsestions will be helpfull...I tryed 2 reinstall but keep getting the same error message....WTF over :angry:

Check your version and to see if you have the mappacks and the 1.3 patch applied (reapply in case one of them are corrupt).

If you want to start with a clean slate refer to this article to do a "clean" reinstall. http://www.unityhq.net/forums//forums/inde...p?showtopic=967

Thanks 4 the help guys.....It did indeed turn out 2 b a firewall problem

I use PC Cillin and It seems after an update, I now must turn off my firewall to get a server connection

Wierd....I have had this same anti-virus 4 years(just like nolf)and it never happened b 4

Any who thx 4 ALL the help and support on ur part

C-you in the crosshairs :new_snipersmilie:

You could just grant NOLF 2 access via the firewalls allowed programs function.

Which firewall do you use?