Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Hanure WTS: Hey y'all big guilds... who wants to buy my "Miyagi's Island Rush Kit" just in time for the merge?

1 post in this topic

First off, MY guild is absolutely "the best" ...hands down, sorry, but no other guild has such cool people in it, though we don't have large numbers or a huge GS average, ...so, in light of the edge y'all other bigger guilds are likely to have come September, I'm willing to take offers on my "Miyagi's Island Rush Kit" for those with dreams of ruling the seas come merge-time.

What does the kit contain? Well, I'm glad y'all asked... 3, count 'em... 1, 2, 3 unbound Mythic Bonekraal Figureheads. That's the "go faster" one, not the "go boom" one. It does a little damage to the boat while activated, but it's honestly not that bad, especially if you have 1 or 2 people on repairs. It's on a 30-second timer, and buffs your speed an additional 26% for 26 out of each 30 seconds. That means when the buff runs out, you wait 4 seconds and click it again.

I'm assuming IF you want one of them, you probably want all three (since this keeps other guilds from neutralizing your advantage), but I'll consider all offers. Please reply or message here, or send an email to Miyagi in-game (Hanure).

In case you're wondering, I was able to clock 25.3 m/s out of Austera when I played around with the fourth one (yeah... that one's bound and not available... and so much fun!).

View the full article