Cheaters Never Win

n0lf v1g1lanT3

Ok let me 1st say it's not to make acusasions here there is a problem and we and we need to fix it wether's cheating or not!

Well I don't care about the wallhacking couseyou can see ppl through the wall anyway (shadows) . So, what I realy care is getting stoped like I lagged out and then suddenlyy just got killefd whit no reason althought I wasn't laging at all. Another thing is aimbot that I hate + the lean hack or shooting through walls.

I wishes to make a test if anyone of you is interested to see if this is a cheat or connection crap. :unsure::rolleyes::huh:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok let me 1st say it's not to make acusasions here there is a problem and we and we need to fix it wether's cheating or not!

Exactly. I don't wanna see anybody cheating. But strange stuff happens and I think we should talk about it instead of just ignoring it and trying to accuse the ppl who have doubts, Bel... You are all assuring that Philzna doesn't use cheats or hacks? Alright, I'll believe it. But you can't really disagree with me that it kinda sucks if someone is able to walk with the core as fast as u do while running. Would be nice to find out what the heck it is... Because it isn't this usual lag crap for sure. I'm having it all the time and I know how it looks like. No need to attack me somehow; like I said I don't wanna accuse anybody, sorry if it looked like that tho. Just wanna discuss about it. Come down ;) .

Today "Steiner EK" got filmed by [FF5] fireFOX who gave me the recordings. I edited and uploaded them. Some days ago we were playing against him in a Doomsday server when he fired 4 rockets at one of us (we aren't completely sure about this but actually we are used to count the shot rockets). When he got asked how he could shot four rockets he didn't really give us an answer but when we asked him if he was cheating he told us that he wasn't. Well, he got shot all the time later this map and in the end he started to accuse us for cheating... Being already a little mad about that we played today with him again when he placed the DD machine very fast in four following maps (tho everbody had told him before not to do it). Then fireFOX started to observe Steiner EK a little bit - and these are parts of the recordings. I don't want to get attacked now; actually I would prefer to discuss about these "scenes"... It seems like cheating to me (that's why I'm posting it) but instead of just accusing him for that I would like to hear what you think.

Steiner EK - Cheating?

If you're right, you can def. get better than that...

We aren't playing to detect cheaters actually. I guess it would make much more sense to use wallhack and stuff if we wanted to do that. He got observed and recorded when he had finished these four maps without any difficulties. Maybe we could get better than that... But I guess we would need much luck for that since I think especially since the tag cheat seems clear to me anyway.

Well yes the tag cheat seems obvious, but one video clip of that is far from proof. The truth is, the same thing you can get by cheating (standing up before the tag is done) sometimes also happens without you doing anything at all. It's happened to me twice; so technically someone could have a video of me doing that. And I certainly don't bother with tag cheating. However if you were to make a video of someone falling down and bouncing right back up, say, 10 times - that's pretty good evidence.

Haha this video is so funny, especially with the dramatic music and the slowmo and stuff :D

Anyway, it does nor prove anything at all...the tag thing could be luck (it happens...) and the grenade...come on, there was a dead teammate lying there so he most likely just threw a granade into that corridor to kill enemies which could have still been there - many people do that - and he just was a lucky duck that day.

Another option would be that he is on voice chat with a friend who could have told him that there were enemies running around there. The last option I can come up with is, that he heard them shooting or running or whatever, maybe they even placed a kitty...

Mari already said it, get him doing the tag cheat 10 times and we got something against him, but like that - no chance. The accusations pertaining wallhacking are hard to back up, thus you need alot of little movies to prove it (Your decision what you do with your time. I for instance prefer to just play the game :P ).

Well, someone else told about seeing him while he was using the tag cheat, METAL talking about a wallhack and then there was this 4-rockets-incident... Funny that he didn't even deny that he had fired four tho be was to far away from the launcher to get new ammo. I for instance think that it could be pretty difficult to shoot four rockets when you can only have three... :P If u don't think that he is cheating u may just look at him when he's playing. If u see him doing sth strange like using the tag cheat again or whatever u'll may have ur proof.

@Spax: You don't bother about the tag cheat tho u r one of the persons who are supposed to take care of the server rules but u bother about foreign language and cursing? ;) I don't think that the tag cheat is really that "bad", u know, but as long as it is forbidden for one person it should be forbidden for all because as soon as one person who is ignoring the rules uses it there is an advantage which isn't really fair in my opinion.

I for instance prefer to just play the game :P ).

When? :D

Ah, the *****GRENADE CHEAT*****. People tend to forget that grenades were designed for cleaning trenches or bunkers, well, any kind of enemy position that is most likely to be well-defended while you (the shooter) can get cover quickly - which means throwing them while you're not absolutely sure they will actually hit anyone, but are likely to.

Sometimes in Calcutta, while there are something like ten grenades on the way to the enemy base, I was called a cheater because I threw them in series of 3 or 4 until some poor fella was right in the way (wrong place at the wrong time). That's 50% tactics, 50% luck, but not cheating.

It isn't completely clear coz there is a little lag in the scene but it seems to me that the second grenade had already been thrown before there were any enemies in view. When these enemies are dead he doesn't check if there are others next to them who could revive the corpses - probably because he already knows that there are none... Would be nice to get a comment from Natter (who got killed right after that if I'm not wrong) anyway. FireFOX told me (whose post would be nice to see here as well) that he had already commented Steiner while the match... :rolleyes:

(and btw, usually you don't throw grenades in ur own base area, do u?)

I was in the game too, as you could see in the movie, and he often killed me before i saw him. :blink:

i talked to steiner after fireFOX told me that steiner had shot 4 rockets in a row. he didn't really care about the fact that he can shoot 4 rockets in a row, since he answered "what's cheating about that?". he couldn't even find an excuse for that incident. so i'd say he does at least hack ammo.

Well, someone else told about seeing him while he was using the tag cheat, METAL talking about a wallhack and then there was this 4-rockets-incident... Funny that he didn't even deny that he had fired four tho be was to far away from the launcher to get new ammo. I for instance think that it could be pretty difficult to shoot four rockets when you can only have three... :P If u don't think that he is cheating u may just look at him when he's playing. If u see him doing sth strange like using the tag cheat again or whatever u'll may have ur proof.

@Spax: You don't bother about the tag cheat tho u r one of the persons who are supposed to take care of the server rules but u bother about foreign language and cursing? ;) I don't think that the tag cheat is really that "bad", u know, but as long as it is forbidden for one person it should be forbidden for all because as soon as one person who is ignoring the rules uses it there is an advantage which isn't really fair in my opinion.

When? :D

i think you misunderstood mari. she wasn't saying she doesn't bother with banning/booting people who use the nana cheat, she was saying that she herself does not bother with using the nana cheat, even though the glitch has happened to her twice.

i think you misunderstood mari. she wasn't saying she doesn't bother with banning/booting people who use the nana cheat, she was saying that she herself does not bother with using the nana cheat, even though the glitch has happened to her twice.

Alright ;) .

Hm, I just checked out the server rules again and it isn't really said that the nana tag "cheat" is a cheat since it is actually more sth. like a bug :blink: . I always thought that you would deal with it like if it was one but now... hmm. Maybe so. should add that or is it really not forbidden to use it?

Thanks blue, that was indeed what I meant. When it comes to others, if I see someone jumping right up after being tagged several times in one game I will tell them that the tag cheat is not allowed in our servers - because it really isn't.

And Sascha is very right that sometimes it's just lag or luck or whatever.

I will tell them that the tag cheat is not allowed in our servers - because it really isn't.

Is that written done anywhere? Just wonderin... ;) Couldn't find it in the "Rules" section.

Was in the same game....

yes he was realy acting strange...no doubt

Shoot me a few times in spots without beeing surprised and great sureness (<---Word exists?)

Not the first time i mentioned this on him

ok shooting Natter isnt a proof for something...but on the other side....hmmmm

Keep an eye on him....thats all we can do at the moment

Yeah like this guy is going to go back, play as the same name, etc etc etc... did anyone get his IP? Bah, he's probably someone we all know anyway. Our community is very small. WTF - was he testing out his new cheat? That's just great, just one more reason why FEAR is HERE...

PunkBUSTER!!!!