The Clanies vs. The Clanless

[FF5]Knix

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clan is perfect and sfi just refuses to state the fact that they are imperfect. BTW just because angel is right doesnt mean i have to support him.

I started NC and I was also in the starting line of WR. I met angel not untill PM im not his slut nor is 'witch' nor his pet. Besides hes euro :P

er, um, er, when has anyone said sfi is perfect? just because we aren't guilty of AE's whack-a$$ accusations doesn't mean we're perfect.

if it'll help you sleep at night, sly.

SFI is not perfect

whew, i think we made a HUGE breakthrough tonight.

i can tell you're young because you spelled allowed 'alloud'

good job though, trying to apply your 'hooked on phonics' to real life situations :lol::lol::lol:

please refer to a webster's dictionary....

I started NC and I was also in the starting line of WR. I met angel not untill PM im not his slut nor is 'witch' nor his pet. Besides hes euro :P

:lol: The Euro part I can understand...we're on the same page there buddy

Those two clans were a flash in the pan...mixing a lot of testerone and back biting is a sure way to watch a clan spin out of control and self destruct. That is what happened to BN and WR right? More or less anyways. Heck, the same thing even happened with PM and NC...no true leadership....just lots of true pride

har har i cant think of something lets make front of his poor typing skillz

lol, you make this too easy. this time you were a whole word off. time to go back to the basics.

maybe sfi should take a lesson from NC, huh? now should we learn from the 2nd or 5th time it re-opened under new management?

Agent= College

Packetstorm= Army

Ray= Army

OsoCrazy= Family Moving

Sheep= College/real life

Skizzor= Still around

Slyguy= Still around

Shadow= Real life

Scorpio= took a tuff one in the heart/real life

Kitty= dissappeared

Qbert= joined sfi and left game

Frost= plays sof2

ChemWarfare= Army

Blue STFU on the spelling part already, give it up. Also, Sly is friends with AE and me,

but im only friends with Sly, i hate AE...FYI. Sly looks at skills over anything in a clan so

BN was WR were the best in his mind. No one here needs to argue over what was the best

clan because well be here all day.

I'm an attention 'lady'...don't u get it?

I like Sly

I like Blue

I like RXS (---best bud in nolf

I like Foxsy

I like AE

I like Scorpi poo poo

I liked Jeff Freak

blah blah blah freaking blah

Let's put this sh@t in perspective. Some players are just better then others. None of the above cheat. I know people who HAVE cheated, as I've seen it with my own two eyes. SOme people have better hand/eye coordination, better strategy, quicker response times. Just the way it is. Doesn't mean "inferior" teams can't strike down Goliath as it has been shown on occassion since NOLF2's inception. Now the point of this whole thread was to get those players who are not in clans to sign up to see what a "clan match" is like. Maybe get more people interested full time, etc. Please lets get back on topic. I let Foxsy sign up, as some of the players who may sign up, don't have a lotta of experience in such a mach, and he can help them. I don't want to load up the other side with ringers, who may or may not have recently left a clan. NOt my goal here. If Foxsy wants to sign up a bunch of ringers to play FF5 or SFI or whomever..thats fine...i'll be the first to sign up. Lets just let this thread play out for some of the folks who wouldn't get the chance to normally play.

THX

Just wanna echo blue here... SFI is not perfect. You will not see me or anyone else punished or disciplined or whatnot for stating such a mundane fact. D'oh.

I can't believe you guys posted so many pages and still there ain't a full roster! :P

Knix' date='Apr 11 2006, 12:43 AM' post='48835']Please lets get back on topic.
Is that a wee bit of frustration I hear, KNIX? Is your topic going wildly astray? Is it bad of me that I'm thinking 'payback'? Oh wait, of course it's not bad, I forgot I and SFI are perfect. Silly me. :lol:

You might want to restart this topic, Knix, so that the people not in a clan don't have to read through all the insane clan garbage in order to sign up. I tell ya, after reading all of that, if I wasn't in a clan I doubt all those posts would encourage me to join one. :blink:

hehe...

ok so when it comes to best skilled nolf clan ever...

you gotta give it to Foxsy's Bulletproof Ninjas...

sure it was a gay name, but he somehow convinced all the good players in nolf to leave their clans and join his. it was pretty cool actually.

i think the only 2 good players they didnt have in that clan, were Jan and JasonLives at the time...and thats cuz they were both in =NU=...

:D

Is that a wee bit of frustration I hear, KNIX? Is your topic going wildly astray? Is it bad of me that I'm thinking 'payback'? Oh wait, of course it's not bad, I forgot I and SFI are perfect. Silly me. :lol:

You might want to restart this topic, Knix, so that the people not in a clan don't have to read through all the insane clan garbage in order to sign up. I tell ya, after reading all of that, if I wasn't in a clan I doubt all those posts would encourage me to join one. :blink:

Hehe, I was torn. Half of me wanted to stay on topic, the other half loved the drama.

I was actually hoping your would just delete back to the when I confirmed Foxsy signed up. :)

Carpal Tunell surgery not included.

I tell ya, after reading all of that, if I wasn't in a clan I doubt all those posts would encourage me to join one. :blink:

This ain't TGF folks...if you are looking for the boring and mundane crap, that's the place to find it :P