Genesis

Official 'Hi there!' Topic!

453 posts in this topic

Well since it's over 2 years ago since I registered I thought it's time to post on this thread. Nolf2 was my first online game and I played it almost daily for several months. I have played other online games since then but the people playing Nolf are the greatest. Is it because the community is so small,everybody knows each other, or just that the most wonderful people in the world happened to find this game and continued playing it or something else... I don't know but everytime I return to Play a game (haven't been around for some time :( )it feels like coming home. A big hug to everybody and especially to Onyx and Natter who where amongst the first players I ever played against and who welcomed me to the SFI server and the wonderful world of Nolf2 MP.

Jill

Ps, I might be just a little tipsy and sentimental but everything I wrote came straight from my heart :blush:

Hey Jill!! Nice post. It's great to see you around again! :mml:

:D Hi! I'm [sFI] Genesis AKA Julien, from Dijon, France. I'm 27 and I've been playing computer games for a few ... uh, no, for many years. I started with an old Atari 800XL system in 1983.

lmao i was born in '83

Oh sure, depress me. That's the year I graduated high school. <_<

LOL!!! :24:

Bella for your consolation I was born 1984. That is 1 year after your graduation... must've been very cool time back in the day? :rolleyes:

Edited by METAL

Ps, I might be just a little tipsy and sentimental but everything I wrote came straight from my heart :blush:

Hey!! get that drunk outs here ! :upsidedwnsmiley:

Only joking..........good to see you back Jill........you gonna start playing again?

Hey there Jill...glad to see you again :happy1:

-------------------------------------------------------

What's that?

Sadistic Marine is Genesis? :blink:

What's that?

Sadistic Marine is Genesis? :blink:

No natter he was just comparing when genesis started gaming, with his birthday :lol:

I have played other online games since then but the people playing Nolf are the greatest. Is it because the community is so small,everybody knows each other

Yes, that is why :)

Or just that the most wonderful people in the world happened to find this game and continued playing it or something else

lol, no comment on this one ^_^

Anyways, WB Jill ;)

Edited by Sir I pus

:D Hi! I'm [sFI] Genesis AKA Julien, from Dijon, France. I'm 27 and I've been playing computer games for a few ... uh, no, for many years. I started with an old Atari 800XL system in 1983.

lmao i was born in '83

Aaaa now i understand....needs a while :blush:

Yes you right..its wonderful....

I also was born in 1983...

But..sshhhht...i have heard there a few REAL old people around here

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Natter :whistle:

:rolleyes::24::P

WB Jill :) :) :)

Well, I suppose I should make an official Hi there! topic as i've managed to find my way back to this game after a year or so. Quite a bit has happened in that year. I'm now a college student, have a pretty good job at a bank, and my own place. Since it's the summer, my job is full-time and I get off pretty late. At least too late to actually do anything in this town, so I have some free time opened up and have occupied it with NOLF again. Anyway, it's been pretty fun seeing you all again after so long. Hopefully i'll be able to play you all once more.

Well, I suppose I should make an official Hi there! topic as i've managed to find my way back to this game after a year or so. Quite a bit has happened in that year. I'm now a college student, have a pretty good job at a bank, and my own place. Since it's the summer, my job is full-time and I get off pretty late. At least too late to actually do anything in this town, so I have some free time opened up and have occupied it with NOLF again. Anyway, it's been pretty fun seeing you all again after so long. Hopefully i'll be able to play you all once more.

WB Kane! Nice to play w/ you tonight. I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of you...

Welcome back to the game and welcome to Unity! :lol:

Welcome Kane

well, rather than making a new thread, this is much faster, Once again, we move... to connection sucksville.

So we are back without dsl/cable... but (although I've heard this before) it should be in soon, there's around 700 people in the area that want it, and would get it if available. soooooo...

until then I'm swiping my modem back from my dad's PC, he can go buy his own.. (he's had mine since '03!)

Currently at a friends house, so I'm on cable ATM... but I forgot my nolf2 disk, so no play for me... <_< .

Hope to return soon, and hope all are doing well.

Haya, happy to hear from you. :happy1:

Too bad to hear you have a connection problem, if that will make you feel better I had the lag of my life and few others in nolf 2 had some glorious lag aswell, so you are not alone.

How so I hope you find your disks soon and get in nolf 2 again. :mml:

Edited by METAL

Hello there :) I've never met you I think :) Hope to see you soon!

I did, atleast ingame, and he is pretty good player by all meanings. B)

Edited by METAL

After a bit more than two years away from the NOLF community, I was wondering what's new, old, whatever.

Anyway, it's been a long time since my last post here and I thought that having a few hours to spare was a good opportunity for saying hello to everyone. So, I hope you're all doing fine, with a special thought for my teammates at SFI and - of course - Belladonna. I hope you'll forgive me for not having done this before, Milady ;)

Maybe I'll re-install this oldie-goldie once more and come join you in game, if I have the time and energy to download all the stuff it requires.

See you soon, I'll try to hang around more regularly from now on...