enabling mod by editing files

How can I enable mod by editing files?

Are you refering to the command line to launch a mod?

I think its not a command line because when I'm add mod via Custom button I dont see it in launchcmds.txt.

I mean mod in Custom/Mods, not just normal rez file.

Yes - I need this when custom button doesnt show up.

I think its not a command line because when I'm add mod via Custom button I dont see it in launchcmds.txt.

I mean mod in Custom/Mods, not just normal rez file.

Yes - I need this when custom button doesnt show up.

If you are running it from the dedicated launcher you wouldn't have the "custom" button as you would use a command line arguement to make it work.

if you are using the launcher and your mod is installed in the C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods folder then it will appear under the custom button in your nolf 2 game launcher.

Example Mod install instructions:

Client Mod Install Instructions

===========================

1) Create a Folder called ModX1 in your C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods

1) Extract the zip file you downloaded from the unityhq downloads into your No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods\ModX1 directory.

2) Start NOLF 2 - In the launcher, click the Custom button and check the box next to ModX1 and click OK

3) Play in the ModX1 server

If you are running it from the dedicated launcher you wouldn't have the "custom" button as you would use a command line arguement to make it work.

This is what I need. Can you give me some examples?

Ok example of running the Anti-cheat mod.

Right click you nolf 2 icon select properties

On the target line there is "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe"

simply add the name of the mod you wish to run for example "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe" -mod ExpFix-v1-2

Then when you launch nolf 2 your game will be running in that mod. this bypasses the custom button.

Ok example of running the Anti-cheat mod.

Right click you nolf 2 icon select properties

On the target line there is "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe"

simply add the name of the mod you wish to run for example "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe" -mod ExpFix-v1-2

Then when you launch nolf 2 your game will be running in that mod. this bypasses the custom button.

It's done the same way. Sub the nolf2srv.exe file for the nolf2.exe above and you are good to go.