Cooperative dedicated

Have you tried to set up dedicated cooperative server on the same PC what will you be playing? For me it will be possible to start but it won't be possible to play - is cutting himself, like on some very old PC, but its 1800MHz and 512RAM! (I've tried this at 3GHz and 1024RAM - same errors). Please help.

Have you tried to set up dedicated cooperative server on the same PC what will you be playing? For me it will be possible to start but it won't be possible to play - is cutting himself, like on some very old PC, but its 1800MHz and 512RAM! (I've tried this at 3GHz and 1024RAM - same errors). Please help.

Cause the Dedicated Server is using your one nolf 2 folder. Only way I can see to get around that is to make another nolf 2 folder with all the files in another location on your PC (in the Root of the C drive for example)

use the dedicated server launcher from that new directory to run the server. Then run nolf 2 the usual way so you can play in the server.

If the ports give issues then change the ports in the server to a different value than the 27888