The NOLFER AWARD - Vote Today!

The NOLFer Award  

68 members have voted

1. 1. The award for the best NOLFer of 2005/2006 goes to....

• AGGY
    • ALEXA
    • BAHAMUTZERO
    • INDEPENDENT
    • ION
    • KNIX
    • NATTER
    • ONYX
    • CEL

of course dictatorship!

everything against SFI/Unityhq will be removed here

so dont worrie about words like "manipulation" or "tricks"

*waiting for someone removing this post*

You guys have some real issues...if it's so bad, why come here? Why post? Why vote?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foxsy, i know being kicked out of BAB for being a d-bag must've been hard on your self-esteem, but do you really have to focus that negative energy that got you kicked out and transfer it over here to unity?

from the very beginning the administration at unity has made it a point that unityhq and sfi are two completely, separate entities. quit moaning and groaning about how 'oppressive' SFI is.

who would the 'sfi-haters' vote for? you?! :lol:

the person being nominated is natter...as an individual.

quit your boo-hooin'

What the gentlemen are tryin' to say is that the leaders of SFI clan/forums are the same as the leaders of Unity HQ... So all the sfi members, follows their leaders to this place...

just to name a few: Spacko, blue, rxs, al, natter, xena and onyx... im sure i could continue...

Soooo here are many sfi peeps, who (ofcourse) votes for their clanmate... because they think he is a fine duuud..

www.aggys-translations.dk

:D

Perhaps some of you need to go back and read the contest as stated by Bella.

The winner chooses how the server is setup and named. Example if Knix won the contest it could be called "Knix's house of Phos" or whatever. No where does it say you have to give the clan you are in the server.

Yes Aggy this is a community site. NS, FF5, SFI and anyone else is welcome to register and vote on this.

we don't have any meter light saying only X amount from certain clans can register. They have to however make the efforts to do so ;)

What the gentlemen are tryin' to say is that the leaders of SFI clan/forums are the same as the leaders of Unity HQ... So all the sfi members, follows their leaders to this place...

just to name a few: Spacko, blue, rxs, al, natter, xena and onyx... im sure i could continue...

Soooo here are many sfi peeps, who (ofcourse) votes for their clanmate... because they think he is a fine duuud..

No, you're wrong. While I think Natter is a swell guy, I didn't vote for him. I voted for my long time NOLF buddy, KNIX. I am SFI...he is FF5...so as you can see, in my case your assumption is false. Can you say paranoid? And BTW - until you host your own community site that people actually visit, STFU!

And ROPS, the 'you guys' I was reffering to is you and Aggy.... and thanks for letting me know you are "ROPS" ;)

of course dictatorship!

everything against SFI/Unityhq will be removed here

so dont worrie about words like "manipulation" or "tricks"

*waiting for someone removing this post*

??? :blink: what's with the strange posts people? something in your local water?

Why would we remove the post?

knix, the "new custom maps" in neo's mod, i made one of them, and he has shown me updates of the mod quite frequently, so unless its a different mod you are talkin about, i am updated ;)

mmmmm no ya don't ;).

As far as SFI and Unityhq, they are separate entities.

I think alot of the flack that Bella and E1 get are absolutley BS. While I don't agree with all their decisions, they do a heck of a lot more for this community then I do, and that deserves respect.

If SFI wants to get every single person from every single game they run to vote for Natter, me, or Ross perot, that is their right. Anybody wanna try to run their own servers (that allows the majority of players to play under 100 ping), or run a website, or hold a friggen contest to GIVE AWAY control of the server that YOU pay for for one whole month...be my guest. Until then, please stop the whining, I just don't get what you are looking to achieve at the end of the day. I'm going to order Bel, Onyx, and Natter to pass out all their geriatric products to some of you youngin's as you obviously need it more then them :P.

Lighten up, it ain't a big deal.

Knix' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:11 AM' post='36785']

mmmmm no ya don't ;).

As far as SFI and Unityhq, they are separate entities.

I think alot of the flack that Bella and E1 get are absolutley BS. While I don't agree with all their decisions, they do a heck of a lot more for this community then I do, and that deserves respect.

If SFI wants to get every single person from every single game they run to vote for Natter, me, or Ross perot, that is their right. Anybody wanna try to run their own servers (that allows the majority of players to play under 100 ping), or run a website, or hold a friggen contest to GIVE AWAY control of the server that YOU pay for for one whole month...be my guest. Until then, please stop the whining, I just don't get what you are looking to achieve at the end of the day. I'm going to order Bel, Onyx, and Natter to pass out all their geriatric products to some of you youngin's as you obviously need it more then them :P.

Lighten up, it ain't a big deal.

Well said B)

i think that whats tryin to be said, is that all the people that run this site, are in SFI...

so nice job at tryin to "seperate" SFI from Unity...

there are a total of 6 Admin/Mods of this site...

5 of the 6 are in SFI, and the last one might as well be in SFI, he doesnt participate in his clan anymore anywayz, the only time he pokes his head into his clan at all is to say some negative comment here or there...he used to be active but the last month or two he just dropped out, and never does anything within the clan...

so ... 6 of 6 Admin/Mods are from SFI...

what was that about not makin unityhq and SFI connected?

darn, guess u just werent tryin hard enough aye e1?

Factor - go spew your nonsense in the spam area, this is NOT the place for it. I will say this, though...

Think back and you'll remember the moderators were from clans other than SFI when I asked them to help at Unity. I purposefully did not ask SFI members to moderate when I set this place up. I can hardly be blamed for ST closing and those moderators then asking to join SFI months later. Should I have told them they couldn't moderate if they were in my clan? I don't think so. Leesy was part of the team but stepped down a while back. Belgaron is a friend and not in SFI. I've been looking for someone to take Leesy's place but haven't made it my number one priority.

This is supposed to be something fun for everyone, and once again a few bad apples are doing their best to sour it all. I'm disgusted in your behavior. Like I said, speak up in the spam area, but leave regular topics alone.

IPB Image (-Foxsy's roll of the eyes for ya.

Dude why be such a jerk about it?

Did bella kick your dog or something?

You are allowed to have your opinion, but just once try and have some level of diplomacy.

I happen to agree with you that it may be a smart idea to spread the moderating jobs around a bit. It would be better PR. But at the end of the day its their nickel and its up to them how they wish to run it. Also even if they were in agreement, if I was them I wouldn't do squat if people make smart 'donkey' remarks like yours.

Every post of yours consists of trying to "Breaking it down" for us. Maybe E1 and Bella can make you Unityhq "translator of posts commissioner" or something. :rolleyes:

i think that whats tryin to be said, is that all the people that run this site, are in SFI...

so nice job at tryin to "seperate" SFI from Unity...

there are a total of 6 Admin/Mods of this site...

5 of the 6 are in SFI, and the last one might as well be in SFI, he doesnt participate in his clan anymore anywayz, the only time he pokes his head into his clan at all is to say some negative comment here or there...he used to be active but the last month or two he just dropped out, and never does anything within the clan...

so ... 6 of 6 Admin/Mods are from SFI...

what was that about not makin unityhq and SFI connected?

darn, guess u just werent tryin hard enough aye e1?

I'm puzzled by this behaviour we try to do a nice thing here and certain select people are trying to frack it up.

What gives? If we were intending to make the an SFI site there would be a different banner at the top of this forum and the servers I run would be all SFI ones. I run more unityhq servers than SFI by a long shot.

Like Bella said 2 of the moderators here used to be ST members (You know which 2)

Are you implying people are treated unfairly here? Or are you just trying to stir up garbage for personal attention?

Belgaron is a friend of mine as well and last I checked the one footing the server bill for your clan. Not to mention he's the clan founder. Kudos on the public respect of him there Factor. His levelheadedness was part of the reason he was chosen to be a moderator here.

At least we won't ban you for having an opinion ;)

Blimey I must have missed something.

A community website doing something for the community, allowing the community to vote for someone to change a server set up, and add a bit of spice to our nolfing lives.

so far 54 votes - from SFi website I count 32 members - only just enough for a majority, yet it is quite clear there is no manipulation of the voting here.

I think we should all be thanking the Unity team for doing something for everyone

I think the people who wish to be negative, and destructive, to this bit of fun should be banned from using the server whilst it is controlled by the winner - and they can miss out on the fun!

Heres to the winner doing something different, and thanks to the owners for the opportunity

www.aggys-translations.dk

:D

Dudes and other kind of girls!

With that post, i tried to close this thingy... so it wouldnt evolve.. so fakin' dont blame me! bitte!

danke sehr

Dudes and other kind of girls!

With that post, i tried to close this thingy... so it wouldnt evolve.. so fakin' dont blame me! bitte!

danke sehr

How did you try to close this 'thingy' with that post? You merely kept it running!

Take a look around children..................count the names of the people offering servers for us to play in. Lets see there's Sierra.........the makers of the game. Thier server runs 24/7 and has the lowest pings around. Then there's that GREAT server offered by TGF..........no phos , nades, or rockets so you don't kill yourself. OH and lets not forget VIVENDI..............they bring that GREAT Euro Server to us. Just once let me meet a Factor or a Foxsy or a Aggy or a Rops or anyone else that has a problem with the way things are run around here, face to f** face, And let them tell me what they have to whine about. You'll see just how old this dog is! GET OFF THE PITTY POT KIDS! Your own parents don't treat you as well! I personally Voted for ONYX (notice any tag there) My #2 choice would be Natter.............why because they "DO", they do not "WHINE". In fact I didn't notice a single tag on the ballot. Next we should have the GREATEST PISS ANT award.......................

Or maybe another award..................Who has spent the most Time and Money to keep this Game alive!

Factor?

Foxsy?

Rops?

AGGY?

Next we should have the GREATEST PISS ANT award.......................

Or maybe another award..................Who has spent the most Time and Money to keep this Game alive!

Factor?

Foxsy?

Rops?

AGGY?

Great Idea Bel! Lets run this one up the flag pole.

Take a look around children..................count the names of the people offering servers for us to play in. Lets see there's Sierra.........the makers of the game. Thier server runs 24/7 and has the lowest pings around. Then there's that GREAT server offered by TGF..........no phos , nades, or rockets so you don't kill yourself. OH and lets not forget VIVENDI..............they bring that GREAT Euro Server to us. Just once let me meet a Factor or a Foxsy or a Aggy or a Rops or anyone else that has a problem with the way things are run around here, face to f** face, And let them tell me what they have to whine about. You'll see just how old this dog is! GET OFF THE PITTY POT KIDS! Your own parents don't treat you as well! I personally Voted for ONYX (notice any tag there) My #2 choice would be Natter.............why because they "DO", they do not "WHINE". In fact I didn't notice a single tag on the ballot. Next we should have the GREATEST PISS ANT award.......................

Factor?

Foxsy?

Rops?

AGGY?

Check and mate

Factor?

Foxsy?

Rops?

AGGY?

<_< i said that its a dictatorship, isnt it ?

calm down

<_< i said that its a dictatorship, isnt it ?

calm down

Ok enough of flaming the topic. There is no dictatorship.

People who who sites like this and host servers do it for their love of the games not for some pinky and the brain "we going to take over the world" plot

It's certainly not done for profit.

I'm surprised Rops that you make that statement since Belagron is your clan leader and a staff member here.

That being said this is your one and only warning to stop flaming the thread.

You are turning a good thing into a flamefest and it's not going to be tolerated.

Go to the spam section area to flame if you must flame. That is why we have the disenter's paradise thread.