Ripping the game music...

JL3001

Hello all!

I'm new to the forum, but it's great to see that there are a few fans still around for NOLF.

Anyway, I just reinstalled NOLF1 last night to replay the game for the first time in years, and it's still a blast. But what I really like is the dynamic music that fades in and out when there is action going on. Now most of this music is not on 'The Lounge' CD, so I was wondering if there's any way to extract the music from the files or any program that would allow me to record the music in game so I can listen to them later.

Thanks for any help!

JL3001

First welcome to the UnityHQ forum B)

Someone posted these in this thread http://www.unityhq.net/forums//forums/inde...indpost&p=25071

If those are what you are looking for.

The nolf games all have some cool music :D

Thanks for the help Eliteone, but I'm not too sure about the tracks. The downloadable ones are the same ones from the Lounge CD I have (I've got the original copy, not game of the year), but the Game of the Year Edition may be of help if it has different tracks...It's just finding that version to listen to is the problem.

I'm just wondering if there are any ways to get the tracks from the game itself. I remember reading on the VU forums that the game's editor could extract it from the right files, but that was years ago.