The NOLFer Award! NOMINATIONS

Nominees.......have to do some thinking about this…..…

Who has been instrumental in keeping the NOLF community going? There are two people who must be considered for this:-

Eliteone

Belladonna

For all their work providing forums, servers, administration etc etc

But I suppose I should look at the players in the game too, who has been the most consistent players, always play the same, rarely get over excited, men of few words but just let the "AK" do the talking, it has to be one of these two:-

Lodingi

Baron

And then there is the most improved player, and in my opinion it has to be one guy, who I remember being real pants when he started (like us all), and is now one of the top players ever :-

Moody

However, there are players that are just fun to play with, and when I think of people, they are mostly the girls, what other game has so many female players regularly playing, girls just wanna have fun and they bring fun to NOLF, so lets nominate the girls :-

Mari

Gramma

Bella

Nanny

Bong

Ion

Breezegirl

Sugar

I could go on & on

Yet you cant have nominations without nominating those guys that make you say ........YES........ when they join your team, or .........shizer!........ when they join the opposition! :-

Banksy

Bel

Breeze

Bullit

Caip

Fox$y

Hmmm

How

Lod

Moody

Mystic

Nofood

Oso

Pepp

Rops

Spacko

Zero

I could go on & on

Now also there are some guys who make you laugh, quite a few make me laugh with their wit during the game and some who make me laugh in the forums, and we all now the guy who gives us constant amusement here:-

Knix

After all that, the name of one guy that jumped straight into my head as soon as I saw the topic title, everybody likes him and for all the reasons Mari has said :-

Well I think all nominations given are well deserved, and personally I can think of many I'd like to nominate. Some of them have kinda drifted away from the game unfortunately, so I'll stick with those still around.

In fact, even if I hadn't, one Nolfer stands out more and more. He has been around since the dawn of time and will no doubt be the last one to admit that Nolf2 is dead. He is kinder and more patient than anyone else when new Nolfers switch teams incessantly, bring the piece to the other base and shoot their teammates. A near-constant presence in the servers, he is never late to make the teams even, and he never resorts to cheap tricks to score higher.

Within my clan, SFI, he has single-handedly organized a long string of exhilarating and hilarious internal fun matches. I know I can always count on this Nolfer for intelligent ideas on important topics and witty comments in perfect German-English on less important topics. Tell you the truth, neither this nor the SFI forum would be half as interesting without him. He's safe as the bank, old as Belgaron and he can be counted on every time it really matters, wether it's for Nolf or for a friend. Finally because he carried the core to the wrong base... Twice!

There should be no doubt by now that my nomination for the NOLFer award goes to Natter.

Yes Natter would be my nomination, however he has already been nominated so my nominee is going to be the guy that makes me laugh in the forums the most :-

Knix

A great topic theme Bella, so...... when do nominations end and the voting begin ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Onyx - this looks like you put this together in 2 minutes.... :P

You sure you don't want to take your time and think about this before you just randomly start naming names....

Like you mentioned before, there are just some people you like to see their name on your team - not because of their ability, but because you have fun with them, or just enjoy playing NOLF with them.

My "Super Seven" if you will......These are the 7 people I seem to have the most fun with in the game and would like to have on my team:

This doesn't mean I don't LOVE you all - I do....

In no specific order:

I suspect some of the names have sinced changed - these are how I remember them.

LeftNut

Gramma

Bongchick (ChickyBoom)

SoulHunter

Pepper

Bullit

Bella - Love to tease Bella - I suspect she always has a smile on her face - even if it looks like this: :D

Later,

AL

omg..........Lefty.........I forgot about Lefty.........he is always fun to play with (except that bl**dy submarine map :) )

Bella - Love to tease Bella - I suspect she always has a smile on her face - even if it looks like this: :D

Oh, I have a smile on for sure Howie... especially when I'm standing over your dead body with my bullets in your head. *smiles sweetly*

Onyx - go back to the first post for details on deadlines and such. I forgot and am too lazy to recheck myself. :P

Keep those nominations coming! Yes, you can vote (*edit* nominate, list, put down) more than one, but try not to be like Onyx *whom I adore* and list everyone. lol! Remember, those with the most nominations will be picked for the end voting!

I love hearing the reasons why. There are so many great people in our community! :D

I thought these were nominations......I thought you were gonna put the nominations a "poll voting"?

PS. My nomination was Knix (cos Mari already nominated Natter)

I thought these were nominations......I thought you were gonna put the nominations a "poll voting"?

PS. My nomination was Knix (cos Mari already nominated Natter)

IPB Image

My god I have to go campaign now!

LMAO, ok that was too funny knix...

shoot if i can vote for multiple people, i might as well give u a vote too...

if bella lets us multiple vote..

my top 3 are...

Zero/BahamutZero/Neo...whatever... cuz he makes kick@$$ mods and fun to play with

Knix - cant live without his stupid @$$ remarks every day, they keep life funny...

[GD] Independant - because he is sending me $20 in the mail...ahaha j/k, he just is a class act, funny, and a really fun player to play with...

AND he quits nolf to help his son with math...WHO DOES THAT?!?!?! nolf is sooooo much more important than math!

I nominate CEL!

Reason: She is so fun to chat and play with.. and she always wants to help me with my english homework! :DTHAT'S SOOO GREAT!!!! CEL U ROX!

Well i don't think she's a member of this unity thingy... she will be soon...!

Yay! She is..

I nominate CEL fo' sur'!

I would also like to nominate: Moody, Bronze Warrior, Fact00r, SPAWN (he is helping me with a map :D), Onyx, Natter, Surak (for being such a friendly wanker), Sonic Poop (THE JOKER), PHANTIZEN! (looool) and last, but not worst... YourMathteacher!!! Poop head... yah... CEL

Yo, as someone who actually has read the rules (see Bella?) I can tell you they say Bella will pick the 5 candidates with the most nominations. I don't know if that will be done to the letter, but ONYX, if you wanted to nominate Natter, in light of the rules, it definitely makes a difference if he gets two. Just to point that out.

well, bella might have to make a smaller vote first, of all the people with 1 vote :P

b/c it looks like we only have 1 or 2 canidates with multiple votes.

so then we would have to put all the 1 vote people up, and vote on them, and those top guys go on...

There are still a few days left for nominations to be made. I'll figure out the mess when I have to. Right now I prefer to pretend it won't be the hassle it's looking to be. :P:D

I nominate [FF5] Knix for the NOLFer Award.

As I constant advocate of my Presidency, and a fine American Nolf Ambassador to the gaming community as a whole, he is the most deserving of this award. The Strategery that he uses while in the game is also unparrelled.

George Walker Bush

President

United States of America

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Ahahaha ohh Aggy!! Well I definitely vote for you!!

Reasons...

1. Aggy makes me smile

2. Aggy always chooses me for his team even though Im so terrible!

3. Aggy makes me want to NOLF more and not less!

4. Aggy voted for me! ;) (THAT HAS TO BE A REASON!)

Oh and while we are on this subject I also vote NATTER for being the perfect gentleman! :)

Ohh and ALEXA because she's so clever and funny!! :)

:) Cel

:o

Thank you for your support Mr. President! It is quite an honor that you bestow upon me!

BTW Mr. President, did you get the files I sent you on Sonic Goo and Dan?

Thanks again,

Your humble servant,

[FF5] KNIX

:o:D:lol::lol::lol:

Ahahaha ohhhh funny!!

(Oopsy!!! I'll edit this myself! ;) )

:) Cel

I nominate [FF5] Knix for the NOLFer Award.

As I constant advocate of my Presidency, and a fine American Nolf Ambassador to the gaming community as a whole, he is the most deserving of this award. The Strategery that he uses while in the game is also unparrelled.

George Walker Bush

President

United States of America

Looool, found this Mail today:

I nominate myself....see u soon Georgy-Boy :wub:

A. Merkel, Bundeskanzlerin of Germany

Wow.........I didn't know Gearge Bush was a NOLFer :blink: ............well I'll nominate him then :D .............just gotta think what for now :unsure:

More than one can be nominated?....puh to much to type

Heres a few comming in my sense right now

CEL bcs she is such a funny chicken

Lodingi who is never on the place where i think he is

Alexa for her big A-mod

Mari for here great...oh..psst...thats secret

Ion for the wonderful music

Later all

To you capitalist Infidel B@st@rds.

Even though I am stuck in this rathole prison, survinng only camel dung and the sweat from my guard Abdul, I thought it important to come into this forum and nomitate [FF5] Knix for the Nolf'er award.

Even though this will have me in Agreement with President Bush, the occupier of my nation...when he is right, he is right!

Not only is Knix a great fragger, but he makes the best Hummus this side of the Euphrates river!

I swear on the heads of my enemies, if Knix is not chosen....I will show up to my next court date butt-@ssed naked!

Peace be upon you! (just kidding you son of a Camel!)

The REAL President of the Republic of Iraq

Saddam Hussein.