Hi Guys !
I hadn't read this topic before but I have good news ! I currently use NOLF2 with my Snow Leopard running mac !
Just forget the NOLF2 version for mac, it's verry buggy, and you can't use mods.
Forget emulators too, these are eating CPU !
There is a very good software, that is WINEHQ, it was designed for Linux but works on Mac now. It's free and let you run your windows softwares without emulation.
The easiest way to use it is to download the free software PlayOnMac, which provides a graphic interface for Wine, which doesn't have one.
Download it and install it, and now I will explain you how to install NOLF2.
1) Use a Windows NOLF2 CD, and insert it in your computer.
2) Open PlayOnMac and click on Install. Then a fenster opens and click on "install a non-listed programm".
3) Click on Install a app on a new virtual launcher.
4) Call the virtual launcher (or bottle) how you wants to, for example NOLF2.
5) DOn't check anything in the next message
6) Then choose the installer in the disk of NOLF : setup.exe and not autorun.exe
7)Follow the instructions of NOLF2 for installation.
8) How to install Update 1.3 :
Once Nolf2 is installed,
Open PlayOnMac anc click on configuration, then select your virtual launcher and click on miscellaneous.
Click on "Run a .exe file in this virtual drive" and select Update_1.3.exe. Then it's ok.
9) Then Install the mods the way you use to do that.
10) Finally add this file msvcirt.dll in the folder : /Users/yourname/Library/PlayOnMac/wineprefix/nameofyourvirtuallaucnher/drive_c/windows/system32
11) Then open PlayOnMac, go to configuration, click on wine, and go to wine configuration. Select Application and select Windows 7 in Windows version.
12) Then you can run NOLF2, all work perfectly, you can use Join-by-ip, and host with a dedicated server!
I hope it helped !