Roll Call!!!

Who's still here and are you playing the games? What are you up too? Quiet sucks, having conversations with myself, come entertain the NOLF noob! lol

Edited by Max80
Changed title

9 hours ago, Max80 said:

Who's still here and are you playing the games? What are you up too? Quiet sucks, having conversations with myself, come entertain the NOLF noob! lol

lol .............. nice one.

12 hours ago, Max80 said:

hows it going Ya Nolf noob! LOL as well.

You guys gotta think back nearly 2 decades to the first time you completed NOLF 1 single player. I thought to myself what a great game from every aspect! Last few stages you get the grande finale soundtrack, everything builds up, you know you're close to the end, just focus now baby! Then you do it, you learn all the intricacies of the storyline and what really happened throughout the game. Real blockbuster movie stuff! Leaves you feeling like you just played the greatest game on the planet. I've never played anything else that finished so well and appropriately. Maybe it's just the way I like my games. (and movies)

Anyhow, it's all new to me and I'm having a blast with it! Wish I was around when the game was released. Still fab to have this site and forum here. Thanks Eliteone, I'm learning who does what. lol

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...