NOLF! Love it!

I am currently playing through NOLF for the first time. I've had it for years, same with NOLF 2 but only now have I really fully dedicated myself to it. What a blast it is! NOLF 1 is fantastic and I'm already looking forward to getting into NOLF 2. I run old games on a 19 inch 1280x1024 monitor the way they were meant to be played and NOLF looks great! AA and AF are applied and everything is working sweet.

I have no idea the person(s) who have kept this site/forum alive, such a wonderful NOLF avenue but a big THANKS! People might not post actively this many years on but I'm certain each and every person who finds this site active is totally appreciative of it. I certainly was, thank you.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! Its nice to see that that we still get new people :)
Just like you I came via NOLF2 to NOLF1 and I got stuck with nolf1. 

I hope we will see you someday online? As a far as I have seen it, players are online in the weekend at (US) evening times. In order to see the servers in the multiplayer you have to change the IP of master server which displays all the servers in the menu. Nothing big, but it has big effects for the case you want to play with us
http://www.qtracker.com/master-gamespy-hostfile.php

On 05/06/2017 at 9:30 PM, egoicepick said:

Welcome to the community! Its nice to see that that we still get new people :)
Just like you I came via NOLF2 to NOLF1 and I got stuck with nolf1. 

I hope we will see you someday online? As a far as I have seen it, players are online in the weekend at (US) evening times. In order to see the servers in the multiplayer you have to change the IP of master server which displays all the servers in the menu. Nothing big, but it has big effects for the case you want to play with us
http://www.qtracker.com/master-gamespy-hostfile.php

Thanks for the welcome!

As an update to my first post, I finished NOLF 1. EPIC!!! game is all I can say. Excellent from every aspect beginning to end! Couldn't stop playing and haven't thrown myself into a game like this for many, many years. Started on NOLF 2 and looks very promising so far. The standout difference early on between the two games is to see how many new updates NOLF 2 incorporated over NOLF 1. Anyhow, once I get through NOLF 2 intend to spread the word on these games. Anyone who hasn't played them should be playing them. Brilliant! 

Coming across some NOLF 2 running issues with Win 7 64bit. Have a couple of directions to go from what seems to be occurring. If I come up with a fix I'll post it. If anyone else has any Win 7 running tips please post them and I'll try them out.

On 9 Июнь 2017 г. at 1:47 PM, Max80 said:

Coming across some NOLF 2 running issues with Win 7 64bit. Have a couple of directions to go from what seems to be occurring. If I come up with a fix I'll post it. If anyone else has any Win 7 running tips please post them and I'll try them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Max we would be happy to see you in multiplayer as well! Most people are online on saturdays and sundays.

Us old people from the ego clan (ego-clan.com) are on saturdays online

Oh you made me playing the single player missions again ;)
And no I dont want your monkey