MoNoLiTh Dev Board for mappers!

Phantizen

I have to say first and foremost, that I would like to greet the greatest game community in the world and of course I would like to especially greet my special friends in this community. I have not been online but for a fraction of the time I used to spend and almost all of that has been related to F.E.A.R. But special greetings go out to former ST... and many others. RXS, I can't believe you have become so spammy! Ha ha ha! Rock on!!!

Some of this community have already turned up in F.E.A.R. :D

I have to pass on some info... I have always been helpful when it comes to Dedit. While early on in this community there were some mappers who would rather point people to the docs, I always took pleasure in sharing what little I knew of Dedit with my friends, including people who were just trying out mapping for the first time. If only I could be so helpful in areas that are less interesting to me than mapping! HA HA HA!!! I might be a real Samaritan! Anyway, I "found" this site that is intended to bridge the gap between community mappers and the mighty Monolith.

www.armacham.com

I don't know if this site will take off, but I certainly hope it will. One thing that I am sure would help would be for those interested in using the F.E.A.R. tools to register!

P.S. Bella and Eliteone, I put this post in the Tech section cause I didn't see a Dedit or mod specific category, but I could be blind. Sorry if it is misplaced. And Hi!

Cya, Nolfers!

Heya Phantizen, nice to see you around again! Thanks for the link, I'm sure some will really appreciate it. Post is being moved to the Dedit section. I just got new glasses today, Zen. You might want to consider doing the same. *grin* :P

General Phantizen!...long time no see...glad to see you are still alive and kicking.

Swing by for a game of DD every now and then...always enjoy playing with you.

(As far as the spamming goes...I was on a secret mission...so secret, I cannot tell you anything about it other than the mission was a success and is now complete)

Love the Atari style sig! :specool:

Was there a game called Phantizen? I still have my Atari. Great games like Centipede, Breakout, errr.... can't remember any more.

Anyway... Glad to see you popping by Phantizen. I'll make sure to keep an eye out on the site and see what turns up.

always enjoy playing with you.

Likewise, too many fun times to count!

Sonic Goo' date='Oct 4 2005, 04:35 PM' post='15627']

hmmm... not much there yet... Say, this isn't some viral marketing thing for NOLF3, is it? :P

Hey Goo! I can't see anything there but when I click on memberlist, I notice that some of the members have several posts and so I think it is a matter of permissions being given to view the hidden forums. I went ahead and registered so I will be ready to use it when it is available to me. Notice how some of the members are listed as being in Seattle, Washington? Birthplace of Nolf. w00t! I hope this pans out. It will make mapping for fear THAT much more enjoyable.

And if it was a viral marketing thing for Nolf 3, I would say give it to me!!! Infect me!!! Control my computer but GIVE ME NOLF 3!!! I know they are working on things at Monolith but crap if I know what it is.

Was there a game called Phantizen? I still have my Atari. Great games like Centipede, Breakout, errr.... can't remember any more.

You still have an Atari? That is so cool. I don't have my original one but I do have one. That is mine in the photo but no, no game called "Phantizen". It is a photo manip just like it says "PWNAGE" instead of saying "POWER". You know about photo manips, I know! They were used to taunt us @ ST before we beat you! All in good fun though, both ways. As my sweetie Val would say, "ROCK THE HELL ON!"

Notice how some of the members are listed as being in Seattle, Washington? Birthplace of Nolf. w00t! I hope this pans out. It will make mapping for fear THAT much more enjoyable.

I didn't know Seattle was the birth place of NOLF...I live in the general area now! Tell me who I need to go pester! I'll make a personal call ;)

Well, when I say "Seattle" I really mean "Seattle area".

MONOLITH PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED

10516 NE 37TH CIRCLE, KIRKLAND, WA 98033

Phone: (425) 739-1500

Fax: (425) 827-3901

Kirkland is a community in the Seattle area. They are just down the road from where Mackie audio mixers are made. I bought one of those once. It still works but the master level meter died. :(

Well, when I say "Seattle" I really mean "Seattle area".

MONOLITH PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED

10516 NE 37TH CIRCLE, KIRKLAND, WA 98033

Phone: (425) 739-1500

Fax: (425) 827-3901

Kirkland is a community in the Seattle area. They are just down the road from where Mackie audio mixers are made. I bought one of those once. It still works but the master level meter died. :(

A hop skip and a jump from me B)

• 2 weeks later...