NOLF 2 and windows 10

(Moved to the NOLF 2 Technical Help forum for better visibility).

You might try disabling hardware sound in the launcher. Sometimes that helps.

If that doesn't work try running the game as an Administrator. NOLF 2 might need that to access the sound system properly.

• 2 months later...

Hello - I'm having the same issue as the original poster. I have Windows 10, installed the game without any problems and applied the 1.3 patch that is posted on this site. The game launches fine, but I am not getting any sound beyond the start menu. I tried the two suggestions above and those did not work for me. Are there any other patches or updates that I need to apply? Thanks

Hello - I'm having the same issue as the original poster. I have Windows 10, installed the game without any problems and applied the 1.3 patch that is posted on this site. The game launches fine, but I am not getting any sound beyond the start menu. I tried the two suggestions above and those did not work for me. Are there any other patches or updates that I need to apply? Thanks

Can you post your hardware specs?

My hardware specs are I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, with an i7 CPU and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 GPU.

What is the hardware device on it? I know some who have had success using the analog driver for their device.

Some of these older games don't like the digital audio driver Windows 10 uses.

In device manager see what it shows for the audio (Realtek for example on some motherboards)

Some have gotten older games to work when the analog driver is installed for the audio device.

Some older games don't like the digital drivers.