UHQ Contract Jack Server

About time we represented all 3 games so announcing the UHQ Contract Jack Server

CJ-Server.jpg

• 1 month later...

I didn't know this...

I'll have to look for the d/l to get it working again...Tks!

Thanks for Working YOUR A Off to keep servers up!

Much.

• 2 weeks later...

since this is the newst thread here(or perhaps the last with a post) this may be news:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/05/02/no-one-lives-forever-re-release/

Siliconera discovered that Night Dive has filed trademarks for No One Lives Forever, The Operative, Contract J.A.C.K., and A Spy in H.A.R.M.’s Way, which seems to suggest it also has the rights to back up those trademarks. Night Dive itself isn’t quite ready to discuss future plans, but things sound damn promising

since this is the newst thread here(or perhaps the last with a post) this may be news:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/05/02/no-one-lives-forever-re-release/

Siliconera discovered that Night Dive has filed trademarks for No One Lives Forever, The Operative, Contract J.A.C.K., and A Spy in H.A.R.M.’s Way, which seems to suggest it also has the rights to back up those trademarks. Night Dive itself isn’t quite ready to discuss future plans, but things sound damn promising

I don't think they actually have the rights, but according to a comment on that post:

"By submitting a trademark application for NOLF, they’re forcing the actual rights-holder (if there’s any) to come out of the woodwork and block that trademark application. Like you saw with the Scrolls case, a trademark holder has to defend its trademark otherwise it loses it."

I guess they are still waiting or something? It's been over 4 months. Why didn't anyone try this sooner?

Edited by CoLdOwN

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.