NOLF 1 Low Frame rate in Windows 8.1

Ferociousweed

Anyone else facing this issue, Nolf GOTY runs at around 20fps in Windows 8.1..

Yes. Workarounds I've seen include running the game in windowed mode.

Speaking of windowed mode, I recently learned how to use it (+windowed 1) but when I try to use it (Win7 64bit) it works, I have the game in a window, but the mouse almost doesn't work, I mean, it works but extremely badly. I have tried hardware cursor setting OFF to no avail. The cursor/mouse works fine if I am in any menu but once I am in the game, mouse movement is extremely jerky making the use of the windowed game impossible. Any fix?

Speaking of windowed mode, I recently learned how to use it (+windowed 1) but when I try to use it (Win7 64bit) it works, I have the game in a window, but the mouse almost doesn't work, I mean, it works but extremely badly. I have tried hardware cursor setting OFF to no avail. The cursor/mouse works fine if I am in any menu but once I am in the game, mouse movement is extremely jerky making the use of the windowed game impossible. Any fix?

Grab the mouse stutter fix or URA's NOLF1 multiplayer launcher (which has the mouse fix in it) that should fix your problem.

• 2 weeks later...