PayPal Link

There is now a logo for PayPal at the top of the forums. Anyone who wishes to donate funds to support the UnityHQ servers or website can now do so easily. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've used PayPal for numerous years and it has been 100% reliable and secure. No one HAS to donate and we won't be begging for money. This is all voluntary, but any donation will be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif

quick question as i might be willing to donate soon...

since i am under 18 i do not have a credit card, and dont want my parents knowin im sending money to ppl ive never met b4 etc...

so when it comes time for me to pay...is there a mailing address?

i have to, i feel obligated to send money and help keep nolf2 alive, but then i wouldnt wanna explain to my parents why i am sending money to who knows where, and not getting anything in return tongue.gif

i have to, i feel obligated to send money and help keep nolf2 alive, but then i wouldnt wanna explain to my parents why i am sending money to who knows where, and not getting anything in return tongue.gif

7304[/snapback]

You get community servers though that's quite alot of something wink.gif

to my parents...thats nuthin wink.gif

u can spend as long as u want tryin to explain that to them wink.gif

but then in the end, they'd just shake their heads and go "o well, its ur money"

but i dont want that, so ill keep it private smile.gif

• 10 years later...

Guys this is an old post but was the only one I found that related to the Paypal link.

Anyway, I wanted to donate using paypal but when I click the paypal button, the page doesn't load. I get the menu but only a black page in the main body area.

Guys this is an old post but was the only one I found that related to the Paypal link.

Anyway, I wanted to donate using paypal but when I click the paypal button, the page doesn't load. I get the menu but only a black page in the main body area.

Try THIS

Can you please check your link and your paypal account? I clicked your link that you posted above and it takes me to a page that says;

"

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

I use paypal for various things and was happy to see it being used here. But for some reason, it's not working for this site for me. I even tried logging in on paypal first and it did not work.

Update, I saw the donate module on right side of forum and tried that one using the dropdown button. That allowed me to donate. Thank you! I would still check the button links and the one you gave me though.

Edited by Lancer

Can you please check your link and your paypal account? I clicked your link that you posted above and it takes me to a page that says;

"

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

I use paypal for various things and was happy to see it being used here. But for some reason, it's not working for this site for me. I even tried logging in on paypal first and it did not work.

Update, I saw the donate module on right side of forum and tried that one using the dropdown button. That allowed me to donate. Thank you! I would still check the button links and the one you gave me though.

I gave you the link from that module. :errr: not sure why it didn't work for you? (Browser cache perhaps?) Anyways thanks for pitching it :aikido: