Maya and lith plug-in

Well, hey there, this is my first post, and it's not a really nice way to introduce myself, but i already have a little request. I don't know if you've ever been contacted by Might and Magic IX fans or not, but i am one, and the only way i to modify maps or models is through maya 4 (or 4.5, can't really remember) and lith plug-in. I've been told that the great people at NOLF communities should know how to mod and model stuff, so that's where i require your help. I don't know if this is in the right section, but i found this to be the most related. If any of you , great folks, could help me get Maya with lith plug-in, i'd be very grateful. Again, sorry for the sudden request, but you're my only hope to get maya. I've been asking around a lot, but with no avail. Thanks for your time ^^

• 1 year later...

According to this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithtech#Jupiter lommIX used the talon engine which would probably use the avp2 tools to get the models into the game using the abc format. If the models are ltb format than these tools might work. Maya 4 would save to lta. Lta could be read by talon or jupiter. Talon medit tools saves as abc, Jupiter MEdit tools saves as ltb.