cj maps into nolf2

From invisiblefighters.tk forum:

A new mappack 2010/2011 server of the IF Clan with Peel/Ripper Maps running soon. Thanks to Crusader ;)

The following maps are on this server:

Peel Ripcity

Shuttlewars

Peel GluePortals

Grotte

Trailerpark (Standard)

BigTrouble2

Peel Catch Me

LightControl II

Stargates

Ripper Museum

GlueFortress

Woodlands (Standard)

Bones!

Pegasus Race

Peel Danger Mouse

Harm Depot 2011

Light Control III

TimeMachineAdventures

Bollywood (Standard)

Big Trouble Night

Bowling

Fear Lelis

Ripper Cementary V2

Peel Visco City Vehicles

P Elektrotracker

Pegasus Ventilation

Peel Trainingsmap

Peel in Montana

Cinema

Peel Carpark

Dark Room

Japan (Standard)

2-3-5-7

Peel 8

Peel Castle

Library

Ripper Sawmill

Peel Whiteroom

Peel Pisa

3Houses

Peel Lightcontrol

Rippeel Metro

Peel TwoTowers

Caesarsarena

Peel H1X2

Peel Shopping

Hall of Fame

Italy (Standard)

Agent 224"]Hey Emma' date=' is it possible for you to adapt these great maps for NOLF 2? :D

What I mean is to put a banana instead of err a .50 pistol or something like that.

In other words, change guns to NOLF 2's, so that the map won't be empty if I load it in NOLF 2.[/quote']

Hej Agent,

well i don´t have all maps in the needed file-format anymore and right now not much time. Which maps do you mean exactly?

To change them into nolf2 maps (you will know) would mean to delete CJ Dedit, install dedit for nolf2 and load the maps here. Then delete all weapons and place the nolf weapons instead. Maybe some Prefabs may cause problems too. Further i am not used to building a doomsday map.

I am a bit afraid to delete my Contract Jack Dedit which is changed into PegasusMod compatible. I am no computer guru, you know. Just wanted to be creative. ;)

Is there a interest of many players in nolf2? I did not see a big interest in WildWildWest ?

What about Pepper? He can handle this too, right?

Nice to here of you.

Peel

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE

Hye Emma, you don't need to delete CJ's DEdit. If you have the files, just give me them. I have all CJ's textures and prefabs installed into NOLF 2 Dedit, so there won't be a problem. I can do the guns' work myself if you give me the source files for your maps. Thanks.

Hye Emma, you don't need to delete CJ's DEdit. If you have the files, just give me them. I have all CJ's textures and prefabs installed into NOLF 2 Dedit, so there won't be a problem. I can do the guns' work myself if you give me the source files for your maps. Thanks.

Ok, i search for all left ltc files (surely mostly the mappack 2011 maps). Download link: http://uploading.com/files/39669m4c/ltc.rar/

I am sorry that i don´t have much time right now, but maybe later in the wintertime i can help you a little bit.

When i made the Wild West Map i had a little trouble with the 2 Dedits, but the problem is always the computeruser lol. :cry2: Good luck to you.

I have all used textures etc on my computer, but not seperated for each map. Isn´t it possible to unrez a single map from Crusaders webside and get the ltc file by the DAT file or open the DAT in Dedit?

This would be a simple way and you then will get the nessessary textures and sounds.

As i can see, there are just a few ltc files left and i don´t even know if they are the latest versions. When i created the maps i did not intend to do them for both games (although i still love the nolf2 game too :wub: ) or organize them very well. Further i worked with Dedit on 3 different Computers with Win XP and later Win 7. The prefabs were saved in different places, that´s the problem i am thinking of when mentioning them :( .

Call me chaotical :whistle: ! I am sorry.

Greetings Peel

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE