A few things.....

Hi all

I have been recently making my own personal sp level but need some help with AI related things concerning the msg commands:

1. What command is used for an animation? I use contract but the AI just flies about on fire.

2. How do you talk to an AI? I am testing it out on the sounds already available but can't find how to do it.

3. I also need some help with goalscripting as everytime I try it doesn't work. I've also had problems with trying to get the robot to patrol. Instead he goes to the node but sits there despite there being a link to another node.

Sorry for being long winded. All help will be heavily appreciated.

Hi all

I have been recently making my own personal sp level but need some help with AI related things concerning the msg commands:

1. What command is used for an animation? I use contract but the AI just flies about on fire.

2. How do you talk to an AI? I am testing it out on the sounds already available but can't find how to do it.

3. I also need some help with goalscripting as everytime I try it doesn't work. I've also had problems with trying to get the robot to patrol. Instead he goes to the node but sits there despite there being a link to another node.

Sorry for being long winded. All help will be heavily appreciated.

can i have your email so i can explain you the AI Patroling? and some commands? i think i can help you with that...

can i have your email so i can explain you the AI Patroling? and some commands? i think i can help you with that...

Just to say not sure if my message reply got through so I'll post my email here - aid12121@hotmail.com

Cheers BlackCat

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say not sure if my message reply got through so I'll post my email here - aid12121@hotmail.com

Cheers BlackCat

i never catch you online x.x how will i help you ??