Okay, for those that don't know, me and my buddy 006 have been working on a map called Base5. A WW2 military base level that will not only include a new level, but wepond sounds, backgrounds, and everything else you can image. This started 6 months ago. We are now almost finished with Base5. As yoou load up the level, explosions will roar though your speakers, and then a fire storm of WW2 wepondtry being shot off will also echo. At every major explosion, the screen will violently shake, adding even more realism to level. Also, every building in games have had a texture for the window and the room that was suppose to be behind it, but we have accually modeled in the rooms, so you can truly be immersed in the gameplay. I have attached a few screenshots, and I'd love to hear comments on it.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Guest BritneySpears

Looks very good! Yes I followed this at TGF and I can't wait! I always love it when there are new maps for NOLF.

• 6 months later...

Just some updates for you guys, as i kinda know 007 quite well :)

The expected release date is Tomorrom so kinda a christmas present from the [spyder] clan. Both 006 and 007 have put a tremendous amount of work into this map and i msut say from what I have sceen it looks amazing. I know that most of you here are big on NOLF 2, so maybe this will encourge you guys to pop out NOLF 1 for a day or 2 ;)

• 1 month later...

i wish.... it looks so kl but i cant seem to get mods to work. Every time i put up a mod it wont let me play them! it says" weapons.txt file isnt right check if server is running same mod. Also i cant get sound mods to work :(

• 2 weeks later...

NICK! Quit bumping this thread! I have no time to work at it at the moment, with like school, not like someone over in Dubai!! After I finish this semester, I will get it out!

lol isn't bumping the thread when you do this

BUMP! :P