Download Adrian´s maked mods

En realidad hemos tratado de ser muy complaciente. No obstante, usted parece sentir que es su derecho a ser grosero con la gente en este foro. Sobre todo para mí.

That translation wasn't needed. Maybe you need some ingame screenshots about your people having the respect you're sure they have.

Seriously? Screenshots of us behaving with respect and good sportsmanship? You can't screenshot that kind of thing since it's how you play the game and not what is said most of the time. However, if you wish, we can supply screenshots of you cursing, switching to the winning team and irritating everyone with unnecessary and constant 'Revive me!'.

None of this should be discussed here in the Modding topic, really. It's just hard to keep quiet when you say inflammatory things, Adrian.

That translation wasn't needed. Maybe you need some ingame screenshots about your people having the respect you're sure they have.

So then you pretend not to understand us?

One thing you need to remember as you are ranting and raving. You are playing in a {U}UnityHQ server not an [iF] one.

As such you should be acting as a guest would when visiting someone's house (follow the house rules etc). Not how you have been acting. the same is true for this forum. You are visiting and should act accordingly.

Your behaviour is an embarrassment.

So then you pretend not to understand us?

No, if I can't sometimes it isn't my fault. And I don't want to waste my time inventing things about you. Remember also that you deleted some posts I made and I didn't say nothing, simply to try don't fight again with all the {U} team.

One thing you need to remember as you are ranting and raving. You are playing in a {U}UnityHQ server not an [iF] one.

If you want to be understanded, use understandable words (I can't understand the translation Google gives me for that) Anyhow, in the {U} servers (don't know if you knew that), the playing and forum rules are only meeted for the no {U} clan officially members, not for all the people. So, I mean, that [iF] clan wants to ban a person without a good behaviour, no meeting all the rules, etc, being the person a not member OR A CLAN MEMBER. Being a clan member shouldn't give nobody the rights for no having to meet rules, or am I mistaked?

As such you should be acting as a guest would when visiting someone's house (follow the house rules etc). Not how you have been acting. the same is true for this forum. You are visiting and should act accordingly.

You say that like if I'm the only one person speaking not very good in this forums, and I'm not.

I'm only if you forget all the {U{ people like you normally do.

Well, again I see very good manners. And I'm not going to say the same to you... That would be very "fair" from me.

Sorry, for once again posting here:

Are the rest of his clan peeps the same?

As Agent 224 already said, we (our Clan) and our members do not want to offend the {U} Clan or its members. We just want to play fair together! But as you see, we are "working on this problem" and we are going to solve it! We have just double-warned Adrian for his behaviour and I talked to him some time ago! But if it won't get better with his behaviour, feel free to inform me or Agent 224!

However, if you wish, we can supply screenshots of you cursing, switching to the winning team and irritating everyone with unnecessary and constant 'Revive me!'.

No need! We already have some screenshots showing his unfitting comments,...

You are playing in a {U}UnityHQ server not an [iF] one.

I hope you don't want to tell us by saying "not an [iF] one.", that you think we are kind of barbarians? If you believe it or not, we also have rules, as well as for our servers!

As we have already mentioned: We have to apologize for Adrian's behavior!

Edited by {IF} Crusader

Things are getting a little out of hand so I'm closing this topic.

Adrian, you can repost your corrected topic about the downloads if you wish to. Or not. It's up to you.

Adrian will be banned from the servers Unity runs for a minimum of three weeks starting today. Once he proves he can be respectful here in the forums he'll be allowed back into the servers.

{U} has no problems at all with [iF] and doesn't consider one bad apple to represent the whole clan. Oh, and no, we don't think you are barbarians. ;)