Monolith is going to make a new game!

yes Jen Taylor I was reffering as Princess Peach, sorry

I made a confusion with Jennifer Hale because theyre both in Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes

or because Kitt Harris and Jen Taylor are both in Super Mario Sunshine, games ive been playing recently :)

anyway...Kitt Harris was FLUDD in Super Mario Sunshine, while Jen Taylor was Princess Peach in that game and many others before it

Kitt Harris >>>>>>>> Jen Taylor, do you agree?

• 3 weeks later...
NOLF1 Cate was a much better character than NOLF2 Cate...

in NOLF1 she was a little rude with a strong personality (Kit Harris voice acting was superb)..and she looked more like a real woman (because of being modeled after Mitzi Martin)

in NOLF2 she was too "Barbie" and her voice was the same as Princess Peach with a fake accent...(Jennifer Hale)...she was too cartoon,

So if NOLF gets a sequel, I would like they bring back Kit Harris to do Cate's voice (if she is still alive...) and Cate to be the closest as possible to NOLF1,

*dont get me wrong I love NOLF2 and I think its multiplayer is far better than NOLF1...but NOLF1 is Monolith's finest work, and the single player , soundtrack, art, character design, voice acting, everything was perfect in NOLF1

and the fact everything in NOLF1 SP was so strong, hurted NOLF2 a bit...

Totally agree

• 1 month later...

What they are currently working on is F.3.A.R. (aka FEAR 3), but who knows if they generate enough profit form this game they might make a nolf 3

If they make enough profit from FEAR 3, they will make a FEAR 4. If they don't make enough, then they will have to go back to a different series or make a new one to stay in business. So your best hope for Nolf 3 is for the rest of their games to be flops, and maybe then they will start looking for a way to get the rights of the Nolf series back to them and make a Nolf 3. This sounds weird, but should we try to boycott monolith until they get our message for more Nolf games? haha

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, I sometimes wonder if Monolith even knows that us, the fanbase, even exist haha.

Big question is, did NOLF 2 even make enough money for themn to consider a third NOLF?

And where does Fox Interactive come into with all the rights and stuff?

To be honest, I sometimes wonder if Monolith even knows that us, the fanbase, even exist haha.

Big question is, did NOLF 2 even make enough money for themn to consider a third NOLF?

And where does Fox Interactive come into with all the rights and stuff?

Welcome to the forum.

The rights to the NOLF2 stuff is rather complicated. I know monolith retained the rights to the character Cate Archer. I believe though that they don't have the rights on the No One Lives Forever name etc.

• 7 months later...

Money. They decide everything.

If, as one of you said above, NOLF 2 didn't give them enough, NOLF 3 will never be created.

• 2 weeks later...

there needs to be a nolf 3!!! no one here good enough to make it their self im sure all nolf 2 players would be glad to help with funding it lol, nice to see a community still here though i didnt know untill eliteone emailed me the other day saying about an aniversary

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum.

The rights to the NOLF2 stuff is rather complicated. I know monolith retained the rights to the character Cate Archer. I believe though that they don't have the rights on the No One Lives Forever name etc.

Do you think they could release it under another name? Maybe even set it in the 70s?